VHL Magazine - Offside Editorial

STZ

Apply here, as per Mag Thread.

Thursday July 31st is the Deadline

After that, we will have a poll set up for the forum to decide. This is the feature opinion piece that finishes each edition. It is very important that you are consistent and original. Whether you are new or old, it doesn't matter. Good luck to all.

I'll take the burden. I've been getting, for lack of a better term, bored with the List and have been turning my wheels with the article. While there are better writers fit for the editorial, I'm positive I can come up with fresh and interesting content week in and week out.

I would love to sign up for this. I have a lot of original ideas and I am not afraid to write an opinion piece in a positive or negative light. If you need some articles that I have written I would love to give some original material.

Me please, I need a job and was on the mag for all of Snijider's career. I joined again with Valiq and stepped down fairly quickly, but i feel my commitment is back.

I'll take the burden. I've been getting, for lack of a better term, bored with the List and have been turning my wheels with the article. While there are better writers fit for the editorial, I'm positive I can come up with fresh and interesting content week in and week out.

I apply for the list if he gets it :lol:

I'm interested. I served a short stint with the VHLM mag basically doing this exact thing, writing thought provoking, often controversial, articles about changing the league. If nothing else, I can typically generate discussion.

Your well aware of my creativity and commitment to the articles for the USFL, back when that league was fun. I also did a large majority of the writing for both incarnations of the SSNs "website."

I'd like to get back to writing and away from graphics again.

Writing has always been my thing, I've tremendously enjoyed writing media spots with the hopes that one day I could write for the mag. Missing the last season surely hurts my chances, but what better way to cement my intentions here than with a spot on the VHL Magazine? I'm more motivated than ever before to really put my stamp on the VHL and I really hope that I can get this opportunity to show what I can really do for this league.

• Admin

Writing has always been my thing, I've tremendously enjoyed writing media spots with the hopes that one day I could write for the mag. Missing the last season surely hurts my chances, but what better way to cement my intentions here than with a spot on the VHL Magazine? I'm more motivated than ever before to really put my stamp on the VHL and I really hope that I can get this opportunity to show what I can really do for this league.

I endorse this.

I'm interested. I served a short stint with the VHLM mag basically doing this exact thing, writing thought provoking, often controversial, articles about changing the league. If nothing else, I can typically generate discussion.

Your well aware of my creativity and commitment to the articles for the USFL, back when that league was fun. I also did a large majority of the writing for both incarnations of the SSNs "website."

I'd like to get back to writing and away from graphics again.

I endorse this but not as much because I can't fathom life without GIF sigs any more. Also because I want to be traded to Vasteras I guess.

If you're still taking applicants for whatever reason, I'd like to do this. I joined the VHL mag when it was still in single digits and wrote for it for nearly 100 editions. I believe you know the quality of my writing STZ. If you're considering me and would like samples anyway, shoot me a PM.