*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

This one is truly inappropriate and I'm so sorry

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-Chodesode-11-Baby-Names-e140ov3

In this episode, I discuss:

- Circumcision

- 5 boy names

- 5 girl names

Mentions:

@MattyIce @Zetterberg @thadthrasher @LuluSalesAway @Thads second wife?

Casual mentions:

@Victor @BladeMaiden 

I really hesitated to tag the parents to be here, it truly is a rude podcast 

14 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

I haven't listened yet, and this line makes me excited. I'm currently working in my church office, so I'll be sure to wear headphones :D

Oh man, I don't know how excited you should be, but headphones are definitely a necessity 😬.

Also I tacked on an extra minute at the end because I nearly forgot to include my very first (thought of) and best suggestion!

Below are my thoughts as I listen...

"Speaking of Jesus, this podcast is all about Thadius and LuLu Sales" 🤣

Circumcision: Not necessary for Christianity. It's more of a cultural thing now.

Yes, LuLu is infected with my parasite. She's the bearer of my seed.

I didn't want a sweet episode, I wanted a Chodesode. Good job.

I have no regrets.

Boy Names:

1. Jardy/Jordan. "Dad, why is my name Jordan." Well, there was this Hall of Famer in the VHL... United Methodist Church. #RiverJordan
  2. Thadius Jr. - I like it. LuLu doesn't. Thanks, I try to be a dope dude. @LuluSalesAway this man is smart. Thad #2 is a good idea.
  3. Victor - Not because of @Victor? Humble like Victor. Ahhh Victor E. Sales, I like it! My middle name is actually Edmund, so the E. middle name works!
  4. Tax - Full Name could be Taxonomy? Taxilidan is cool too. Middle: Government, State. Yea! Tax Government Sales will be a revolutionary taking down the government. #TaxationIsTheft. You're right, it's not a good idea, it's a great idea!
  5. Windin? Wyndon? Ahh, Wyndon/Windin My Sales lol. Broo the accent 🤣. Love it. 
  6. Could have gone with Clarence Sales, Used Car Sales, Day After Sales, Black Friday Sales

Girl Names:

1. LuLu Sales. Her real name is Larissa. LuLu Away Sales. Not too shabby. Yes, everyone will get it.
  2. Sophie or Sophia Grace Sales. It also sounds a bit like Sofa...Sofa Sales. Grace is a nice name, and it's Biblical as well. SS initials, there we go. Secret Police service that does good and is intimidating. Beats up anyone who refuses to join the VHL, that's a great idea. 
  3. Emily Sales. Ahh, EmilyB10. Oh geez, okay. Emilea? Emilee? Amelie? Or the middle name could have been Jardy, or Jordan. Emilee Jordan. E. A. Sports. It's in the Name!
  4. BladeMaiden's real name is probably Maiden Blade. BladeMaiden Meg Janelle Blazzer LuLu MilkJugs(no, that's not her player) Sales. Her Social Security Card would look ridiculous. 
  5. Co-Sign Pi Juice's Karaoke Song (or Kiss From A Rose) Pokemon Blue Sales. Honestly, I think this one's the winner. #Epsilon 

No, Jardy, thank you. You can be our baby's uncle that we don't let them see alone.

Review: Great episode, as always. Thanks for the entertainment, creativity, and good time. The VHL needs more chodesodes! 10/10

Edited by thadthrasher

5 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

This one is truly inappropriate and I'm so sorry

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-Chodesode-11-Baby-Names-e140ov3

In this episode, I discuss:

- Circumcision

- 5 boy names

- 5 girl names

Mentions:

@MattyIce @Zetterberg @thadthrasher @LuluSalesAway @Thads second wife?

Casual mentions:

@Victor @BladeMaiden 

I really hesitated to tag the parents to be here, it truly is a rude podcast 

A podcast about baby names by the guy who’s player name is poopy peepants..... 

3 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Below are my thoughts as I listen...

"Speaking of Jesus, this podcast is all about Thadius and LuLu Sales" 🤣

Circumcision: Not necessary for Christianity. It's more of a cultural thing now.

Yes, LuLu is infected with my parasite. She's the bearer of my seed.

I didn't want a sweet episode, I wanted a Chodesode. Good job.

I have no regrets.

Boy Names:

1. Jardy/Jordan. "Dad, why is my name Jordan." Well, there was this Hall of Famer in the VHL... United Methodist Church. #RiverJordan
  2. Thadius Jr. - I like it. LuLu doesn't. Thanks, I try to be a dope dude. @LuluSalesAway this man is smart. Thad #2 is a good idea.
  3. Victor - Not because of @Victor? Humble like Victor. Ahhh Victor E. Sales, I like it! My middle name is actually Edmund, so the E. middle name works!
  4. Tax - Full Name could be Taxonomy? Taxilidan is cool too. Middle: Government, State. Yea! Tax Government Sales will be a revolutionary taking down the government. #TaxationIsTheft. You're right, it's not a good idea, it's a great idea!
  5. Windin? Wyndon? Ahh, Wyndon/Windin My Sales lol. Broo the accent 🤣. Love it. 
  6. Could have gone with Clarence Sales, Used Car Sales, Day After Sales, Black Friday Sales

Girl Names:

1. LuLu Sales. Her real name is Larissa. LuLu Away Sales. Not too shabby. Yes, everyone will get it.
  2. Sophie or Sophia Grace Sales. It also sounds a bit like Sofa...Sofa Sales. Grace is a nice name, and it's Biblical as well. SS initials, there we go. Secret Police service that does good and is intimidating. Beats up anyone who refuses to join the VHL, that's a great idea. 
  3. Emily Sales. Ahh, EmilyB10. Oh geez, okay. Emilea? Emilee? Amelie? Or the middle name could have been Jardy, or Jordan. Emilee Jordan. E. A. Sports. It's in the Name!
  4. BladeMaiden's real name is probably Maiden Blade. BladeMaiden Meg Janelle Blazzer LuLu MilkJugs(no, that's not her player) Sales. Her Social Security Card would look ridiculous. 
  5. Co-Sign Pi Juice's Karaoke Song (or Kiss From A Rose) Pokemon Blue Sales. Honestly, I think this one's the winner. #Epsilon 

No, Jardy, thank you. You can be our baby's uncle that we don't let them see alone.

You’re a good sport and that’s why you’re top member of all time!

Also my last minute addendum maybe didn’t make it in properly, but another boy suggestion I meant to make was “Diego Marlin.” For obvious reasons. Also he could become a saint eventually.

24 minutes ago, Zetterberg said:

A podcast about baby names by the guy who’s player name is poopy peepants..... 

And it shows!

Edited by JardyB10