Prauggers

Review:

When I first look at the image I think what an interesting idea to split the two jersey/team colors into the same image but the more I look at the graphic the more something just feels missing. Maybe since the background is very basic/plan or the fact that a name isn't attached to the  player just makes the whole image rather "I don't love it / I don't hate it" type of feel. If you add more to the background flare and add a players name maybe it will feel a bit more finished. So I guess I rank this 5/10. Like the concept but feels unfinished.

Review:

I LOVE this @Zetterberg. You found a concept I haven't seen on the website yet, and I think you executed it really, really, really well. The split between home and away on the jersey, and the having the opposite done in the background makes each side bloom more than if you just did a plain background, and the colour swaps are done really well too! I would have loved to see maybe a player name or some sort of text regarding Prague as well, but that's pretty minor of a criticism if you factor in that the graphic is superb. I'd give this a 8.5/10 ❤️

review:

WOW, that was my first reaction to seeing this.  A concept that I've never seen before but absolutely love!  really the only thing I don't like here are the particles on the left, maybe a bit more gray-ish or atleast a lighter colour to blend in with the blue and white better.  I really love the concept! 9/10

I mean let’s face it, your graphics never disappoint! And this graphic is just the latest in a long history of top notch graphics! I love the colour scheme and the smoky effect in the background. I’ve looked at a lot of graphics and I’ve never seen the split jersey design like this and it was executed perfectly! As always, 10/10