Kevin Brooks Trophy Watch

dlamb

Review: Aww yeah. I like that you highlighted the guy in first by putting him in colour and everyone else in black and white. I love infographics, so I'm always happy when I learn something from a graphic. Adding in the legit NHL goal scoring trophy was a nice touch, but the big bold MAURICE does take away from it a bit. Overall, love it, 8.5/10.

3 hours ago, bigAL said:

Review: Aww yeah. I like that you highlighted the guy in first by putting him in colour and everyone else in black and white. I love infographics, so I'm always happy when I learn something from a graphic. Adding in the legit NHL goal scoring trophy was a nice touch, but the big bold MAURICE does take away from it a bit. Overall, love it, 8.5/10.

Hey, if this image was high quality, you'd also be able to see it ;) https://vhlportal.com/hof/awards/history/9

But it's the KEVIN BROOKS TROPHY, get your roleplay hat on!

Edited by dlamb

Review:

Wow this is a really cool idea I've never seen before, if we if ire the renders for a moment I want to appreciate everything around it, it so well made! Having every render black and white except for the top one is also a really cool detail.  The concept is my favorite by frat though.  The small logos at the bottom of each render was also a food idea as I did not know where any of those players played.  Easily top 10 graphics I've ever seen 10/10