Houston Bulls AGM vacancy!

mattyIceman

What's up VHL!

With all the musical chairs happening in the GM world, so many people moving around, getting hired, going inactive or whatnot, I decided it's time to give someone a chance to learn the ropes.  Here's a few things I'm looking for:

+Ability would write some weekly press conferences

+Helping out with locker room activity, new players getting set up with builds and earning tpe

+Offering waiver contracts to newly created players

+STHS for lines, dont worry I can teach you, but this IS NOT necessary.

+Positive and helpful attitude.

Post a reply if you're interested.  I'll give it a few days and then reach out to you.  Mention in your reply to this application the preferred way you would like to be contacted: ie. Forum or discord DM.

Thanks in advance for your interest!

-Matty

On 9/26/2021 at 11:23 PM, MattyIce said:

What's up VHL!

With all the musical chairs happening in the GM world, so many people moving around, getting hired, going inactive or whatnot, I decided it's time to give someone a chance to learn the ropes.  Here's a few things I'm looking for:

+Ability would write some weekly press conferences

+Helping out with locker room activity, new players getting set up with builds and earning tpe

+Offering waiver contracts to newly created players

+STHS for lines, dont worry I can teach you, but this IS NOT necessary.

+Positive and helpful attitude.

Post a reply if you're interested.  I'll give it a few days and then reach out to you.  Mention in your reply to this application the preferred way you would like to be contacted: ie. Forum or discord DM.

Thanks in advance for your interest!

-Matty

hi dad, it’s me, your son. I’m applying. You can contact me through forums or discord. ( @bridges in Vhl server ).

Edited by Alex Bridges

@Spence King @Jamomayo @Baby Boomer @Alex Bridges @Birdman @Otto Numminen @Thunderidge @LT.CHICKEN NUGGETS 

You have all been contacted by the forum dms.  Thanks again for applying!  I will be announcing my hire this weekend!

6 hours ago, MattyIce said:

@Spence King @Jamomayo @Baby Boomer @Alex Bridges @Birdman @Otto Numminen @Thunderidge @LT.CHICKEN NUGGETS 

You have all been contacted by the forum dms.  Thanks again for applying!  I will be announcing my hire this weekend!

I don’t if this is to late but I will like to apply to be you’re agm and on the forum if it isn’t to late :)