(S82) RW - Vasile Lamb, TPE: 80

dlamb

Player Information

Username: dlamb

Player Name: Vasile Lamb

Recruited From: Other (Local Newspaper Ad)

Position: RW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Romania

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome back to the M @dlamb! We may not be the top team right now but we have a great locker room of players and are playing our best hockey of the season. We can offer bottom six minutes to start off but that will increase as your players develops. Quote this with #FILLTHETANK to join San Diego. 

Good luck,

JB

Ahoy @dlamb!!!

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you Bottom 6 minutes. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has a good chance to make a run in the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player!

In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!  

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #BOATGANG

Welcome back to the VHLM @dlamb!

Myself and my AGM @Masu Chan believe you would be a great addition to our team and help out with our current quest for the Founder's Cup, in Philadelphia we can offer you 3rd Line minues and special teams time. If you would like to come to Philly please quote this and say #MMMCheeseSteak!

Hey, @dlamb, you know who I am and why I am pinging you. Yukon is a great place to play with your friends and we already clinched a spot in the playoffs. To join the gang, quote this and say #feeltherush

Edited by Domg5

Hey Dlamb congrats on the new player, if you want to start your career off right, come join Mississauga. We can offer 1st line minutes and special teams for your player. If you're interested in joining us just reply with #releasethehounds

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey there  @dlamb welcome back to the VHL!

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you a 2nd line Forward spot with all the special teams you want as we round the final corner of this season! We may not offer the best chance to contend for the cup this season, but we do offer an amazing spot for development and playing time. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#LetsGetWild."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

hey dlamb

So Miami is battling for a playoff spot, but we barely have any players so you would get a shot at playoffs while getting loads of ice time and points.

Basically you'd automatically be in our top 3 forwards, as I'll have to drop a player very soon.

You'd also get a chance to mentor some of the super-active first gens we have on the team. 

will smith miami GIF by Romy

8 hours ago, Alex_J32 said:

Welcome back to the VHLM @dlamb!

Myself and my AGM @Masu Chan believe you would be a great addition to our team and help out with our current quest for the Founder's Cup, in Philadelphia we can offer you 3rd Line minues and special teams time. If you would like to come to Philly please quote this and say #MMMCheeseSteak!

MMMMYummycheesesteak Cheesesteak GIF by Exit55