Victor Grachev - DC Dragons

Review: Another great piece Kaleeb! The entire graphic ties in well together. The effects on the player tie in well with the background as well as the effects on the lettering. The logo swap is pretty good but not perfect. The only real issue I have is with how the “22” breaks away from his arm. It just doesn’t look natural with the effects that was used. Overall super solid graphic! 8/10

Review:

There’s a lot of good things here. Jersey change is really solid, I think Ottawa is a great JC for the Dragons. I like what you did with the coloring and how the red starburst effect pulls the red through the render. The particle effect is also really nice. I think the text is good, but you have two very different fonts. The Grachev font matches perfectly with the sig style not sure about the other. Overall a solid job 8/10

Review: Oh look, if it isn't another MASTERPIECE from Kaleeb. The red and grey in the background blend super nicely, including the colors draining across the jersey/logo from time to time. The fading and streaks in the background add on top of the neatness of the graphic. I would recommend maybe do more with the wording and if you can, contrast the lighting a bit more, but this is still amazing work! 10/10!

On 11/4/2021 at 3:54 PM, KaleebtheMighty said:

a8bo7h3wvmx71.png

Review

Love the very graphic style of this one , it seems to have that new age comic look where it feels vintage but looks bright and poppy. 8/10  The jersey swap looks clean but the saturation and lighting on the face is lacking. I can't see definition of the player and it causes my eyes to go to everywhere but him . overall a lovely image  and  that DC logo is trippy with that effect.

Edited by BladeMaiden

Reviewing. This is an eye pleasing graphic. I think from how many reviews there have been you can be confident many users like what you did and enjoy your style shared here. It is just a great graphic. Hope to see more like this one. Rating a 9/10.

Another review for you lol, I like the background and the effect happening on the player. The logo swap looks good but, I feel like the jersey of the player is a bit bland but otherwise you did a great job on everything else 8.5/10