WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE GAME GET UPDATED??

Well no shit... who gives a fuck about that anyway? You still got your panties too far up your ass for me to respect yah.

You should care about building a good player and you lost my respect so long ago because you treat everyone like trash

Because they are trash... why should I care what is built. I get shit done.

You don't get anything done. All you do is create headaches and problems, no matter what league you're in

You don't get anything done. All you do is create headaches and problems, no matter what league you're in

Clear personal problem is clear. Get over it. You know jack shit about what has happened here. Damn shame too. You've ruined a damn good thread.

Clear personal problem is clear. Get over it. You know jack shit about what has happened here. Damn shame too. You've ruined a damn good thread.

Yeah sorry I ruined a thread where you were complaining about something that you are overreacting to... my bad

The fuck I wanna waste my time doing that for? Your vendetta is clearly personal and having nothing to do with this thread topic.

Loser. I'm done with this and you

Edited by VHLwhat

Fucking football leaguers.

02-abacus.jpg

Hey, we had nothing to do with this! I think this is probably SBA based.

Although, as bad as it sounds for that community, I can totally understand why you would think this would stem from a football league.