Minion Presents #8 The Teen behind Boat

UnknownMinion

The Teen behind the Boat

Hello and welcome back to Minion Presents our first of the season! I have Three planned after this one!

#9 S81 Minion's All star teams (VHL,VHLE,VHLM)

#10 Playoffs predictions (article and podcast version)

#11 Story's of the M draft

and well I'm here upcoming podcast episodes as well

Season 1

Ep4 Mid season report S81

Ep5 Hottest draft prospects S81

Ep6 Playoffs Predictions podcast version 

Ep7 S82 21st update*

a lot of plans put into place some may be cancelled or pushed back (the * means no promises), now lets get back to your normal Minion presents!

Who is the teen we are talking about is a fair question to be asking right now, Of course its one of the newest GM in the VHLM being none other then Mr.Minion. for all of you that don't know who Mr.minion is well let me give you some hints, He is still playing in the VHL right now, he is the hounds all time point scorer, and was also part of both romes and The express first ever teams. do you know yet? Thats right its malmo's rookie Nathaniel Minion. Nathaniel's isn't in halifax alot as he spend most of his time in malmo, where the newest 21st Office building has been built just for away use. He has an office in Halifax but doesn't use it much unless he is visiting the team. Nathaniel has always wanted to be a GM in the VHL and still does so lets take a trip though time and see where he started!

its season 77 and Minion just signed his first contact with at the time 21st gm @rory(who now gms LA). he would be in the draft that off season and go to the hounds but this is where his love for the League started. Rory needed a new agm after growy stepped down and Minion choice to apply and was interveiwed of course he didn't get the job Jakky did which. it wasn't till season 79 when he would truly started to apply to all the opening, he wouldn't get a job that yet not even a WJC gm job. so he waited again then it happened S80 a new league formed with the VHLE adding a lot of opening and he didn't get a gm job their! of course not no experience tends to do that. He didn't let that stop him that offseason we had something called the Jr showcase and @Alex_J32became the first to give minion a true chance and let him agm under him that offseason. 

Things were looking up for Minion that off season as after joining Alex and the steel, he would become Team worlds GM in the season 80 WJC. he would lead world to a gold medal in an epic showdown against Europe. Minion went from a nobody trying to become gm two seasons ago to a top member for an GM job. just one thing holding him back he hasn't been an agm yet. that same offseason Alex became the reapers GM and needed an AGM Minion of cursed applied and to his sadness failed, he was rejected. when we ask minion how that felt after working closely with alex that offseason how it felt he said "rejects are apart of job hunting if I let ever no get to me I would have quit on day one, this one may have been one of the most painful but I trust alex know what he was doing." about two hours after that no @InstantRockstarmade a post looking for Rome's first ever Agm and minion stepped foward expecting another no. How ever after a great interview, rockstar took a chance. That season Minion spent all his free time helping rome to the finals before being crushed by the Iron eagles.

Minion started getting ready for S81 with rome but then it happened, Sam was taking over the rush leaving 21st open. Minion jumped on the chance to Gm the team that he felt the most at home with in the VHL, where he started as a player, was perfect for him to start as gm with. @McWolf  and @diamond_ace  would later give Minion the Gm spot of halifax. and this completing his goal of becoming gm! When we asked him what he thought of becoming GM this is what he said "Honestly I want to thank the people who made this thing happen Alex believed in me and would later give me my first shot at management, @rjfryman With giving me a chance with team world. rockstar Making me his first agm and teaching me the ropes. He is most likely the only reason I'm gm now as if he choice somebody else I wouldn't of been an agm. and Mcwolf and D_A for trusting me with halifax. The VHL is a great place where everyone help everyone. Nobody is left out and everybody is treated the same! to all those user who are reading this thinking that they could never be GM. Yes you can it just takes time trust me this has been a long time in the making for me"! and that is It for this artical.

See you around game 36 for the next article!

Minion presents  

It just struck me that you’ve been around almost exactly since I returned to the VHL! I expected you to be more of a vet 😅.

Also:

34 minutes ago, Minion said:

and was also part of both romes and The express first ever teams

This isn’t quite true, the Cologne Express first ever team first existed around 2011 😛 

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

It just struck me that you’ve been around almost exactly since I returned to the VHL! I expected you to be more of a vet 😅.

Also:

This isn’t quite true, the Cologne Express first ever team first existed around 2011 😛 

Yeah I've been waiting for them to have a season with really good goaltending so Brookside is no longer their best ever goalie