First Graphic

Just now, Horcrux said:

I think their was an issue because it didnt load. :(

Maybe it's the famed masterpiece of legend though. "The polar bear in a snowstorm". But yeah, probably something went wrong.

Reviewing. I will give you props as this is a great first graphic and I can see you will continue to make better and better graphics over time. There is a bit too much distortion on the graphic for my personal liking but it still looks pretty good. I like the big logo in the back but feel like the 2 instances of Halifax might be clashing. The green text while eye catching doesnt fit the theme. Great first go and hope to see more from you. Rating 7/10.

Review:

I really like the intended design with the player over the logo and the font on the side, but I feel like a lot of things could be done better. I think that both the font and font color could be changed, and the blurriness feels like a rushed job rather than detailed. However, for a first graphic it is very good and shows a lot of potential.

6/10

On 12/6/2021 at 10:16 AM, PoignardLeclerc11 said:

261690217_219454753557010_308661284382767079_n.png

I really like this graphic, and for many reasons @samHali for life. The first bit I quite like about this graphic is the art style, it is great! I love the creativity behind it and how it meshes so well with the overall graphic, consistent. The colors are really good, there is one obvious set back for me though, the writing. I am not a huge fan of the color choice or the size/font of the writing. I think the graphic would actually be a good bit better if the writing was removed. Nonetheless, this graphic is very good, I hope you make more of this style as I loved it. 8.1/10

Reviewing. Pretty good first time graphic I’ll say it looked better then my first time graphic. It is not jsut Simone slapping a bunch of effects together and hoping it turns out good. I like the logo in the background and the name in cursive on the side. Pretty good first time graphic I will say 7.5/10.

Review: this is great man! Awesome first attempt at a graphic! Much better then mine!  Your entire work is bright and vibrant! Like your colour swap on the jersey! And your use of the city on the top! Logo backdrop behind your logo looks great! Don’t love the green with the font chosen as it’s a little hard to read at the angle especially! But overall great work! 

7/10

Review:

For a first time graphic, you did a great job here! I really like the watercolor filter effect you used on your graphic, it works pretty well. I think the jersey looks great and I love that you put the VHL logo in there, that's a great added touch and those are the kind of details people love to see in the community when you make graphics for sure.  I guess the only thing I didn't love is the font for your name. Just  a personal preference I guess but just didn't like the calligraphy, to me it was kinda hard to read. I did like the green with black outline though, it stood out enough, just the font choice itself was not great for me. Besides that though, I think this is a really nice job for your first time. Good work! 7.5/10

Review:

For a first you have a lot of good elements. The colouring is nice. The green text is a bit of an eyesore on it's vertical plane with green colouring that isn't incorporated anywhere else. Replacing Vancouver with Halifax was a nice touch. The layout is a bit off but more so with the text, if you're going to run it vertically like that as your main text make the letters horizontal but the word itself vertical so the reader doesn't have to turn tye object or their head to read it. Overall a solid start. No where to go but up. 6/10

Review: For your first graphic, it looks great! Much better than mine when I first started out! I like the affect that you put into the graphic, and a nice logo cutout background. I also like the addition of the little "VHL" logo on the jersey. Pretty good stuff. Although the font is tilted on an 90 degree angle making it extremely difficult to read. Font choice wasn't the best either. But overall, it was a nice job! I look forward to see how your graphics progress! 7/10

Review:

Great job on your first sig. I like the effects, and overall it's actually pretty solid. The jersey change is cool, I think the Halifax lettering is great where the Vancouver would be. The red VHL logo could be desaturated to make it not stand out so much. I really like the large logo and the blur effect put on it. The green text is a little jarring. I think you could work on placement on all of the components, but honestly great job for your first sig! 7/10

It's cute, even all the symbols of the team are made, the text has a nice font, but too bright green. And again the blurring of the player. Stop doing smearing, I beg you very much, it puts a strain on your eyes. The face is blurred, the inscriptions are clear, the body is half-covered. Stop bullying) For trying 7/10

Nice Job!  Keep working at trying to improve upon each graphic you make.  Remember, you are trying to get TPE and not trying to win everyone over.   I'm most impressed with the fact you swapped out the NHL shield and replaced it with the vhl.  Most people miss this.  so nice work.  I would suggest learning how to change the angle of and appropriate size.  B&W shield prob works better than red.  like i said, keep working at it and over time, you'll be making masterpieces.  7.5 out of 10