Media Spot by Doomsday

bigAL

Former VSN Editor-in-Chief @Doomsdayis a legendary wordsmith. He's offering to write a media spot about your player or the topic of your choice. You won't be disappointed!

Opening bid: $2.00

Minimum raise: $0.50

I know I joked about us having the worlds dumbest bid war to have each others player get an in-depth scouting report @MubbleFubbles. But now it's actually come to this, since @fonziGG just pulled a massive power move over in the Horcrux TPA bidding war.

$42 For an in-depth scouting report of the one, the only "BGCS", The Board Game Clue on Skates!

1 minute ago, Shindigs said:

I know I joked about us having the worlds dumbest bid war to have each others player get an in-depth scouting report @MubbleFubbles. But now it's actually come to this, since @fonziGG just pulled a massive power move over in the Horcrux TPA bidding war.

$42 For an in-depth scouting report of the one, the only "BGCS", The Board Game Clue on Skates!

Oh you can have it then...

If you can outbid my $55!

Just now, MubbleFubbles said:

Oh you can have it then...

If you can outbid my $55!

Oh you absolute Board Game! Did I hear that faint sound whispered on the wind? Why yes, someone did in fact whisper "You just got your endorsement payout for the day from Step-Hasbro™, and it's $56"

• 2 weeks later...