New Era in San Diego

Frank

Review time

Pretty slick, Frank.  Just the text and font mixture at the top makes this look like an actual marketing ad that would would put on the banners outside of the arena.  Fans would sure take note of that and believe in the Marlins' direction, something like a mission statement.  Simple blue background works perfectly with the water drip overlay, and points for the logo swap.  Maybe it could have used some more effects or something; I normally dig clean and neat sigs, but idk, to me it's just asking for more.

Solid 9/10

Review:

Spot on jersey change. I love the colouring of this it is very appealing. The text work is really well done, I love that San Diego font. Overall just really well done for what this is. Water texture is cool, I think some sort of splash effect above the render would be cool, or something to kind of blend the render into the rest of the sig. I would give this signature a rating of nine point three out of ten, great work frank! the end.

Review:

Wow! This looks absolutely amazing!  To start of the graphic itself looks really crisp and is in a very high quality.  The water drops are also absolutely sick, haven't seen anyone use them before and I love that you use them.  Makes the graphic look more high qualitative than without.  The text is also unmatchable.  Truly one of the best I've seen in a while, it's fairly simple but fits the color palette splendidly.  Moving on to the render, there is nothing to complain about at all.  The logo swap is literally unoticable and has been blended in very well, another small thing I noticed was the same VHL logo on the neck part about the jersey.  I don't usually see people change that but it adds that little extra detail which I love.  There is nothing to complain about here at all, top 3 graphic I've seen 10/10

This one is a nice work indeed as some have already mentioned. It is clean and although not sure what is the exact purpose of it, it could definitely go as a poster or banner. Nice jerseys swap, nice background, like the colour as well, so overall very nice. The only thing is the font that you used for San Diego as the D and I in "Diego" first of all goes over each other and also the D looks more like a P, so in general it's weird, so I would probably look for a similar type of font, but one that does not have such weird effect.

Review: 8/10

Edited by Mr Bohannan

Review:

This is totally fabulous sig. Man it looks so good. The first thing comes to my eyes is the font. I'm so hyped about it, you perfectly mixed it and it matches the whole sig. The quality of your work is out of this world. I can see every thread of this jersey and this makes me feel so excited. Actually, logo swap is incredibly smooth and clean. Moreover, the graphic effects make it more volumetric. 9/10