(S83) C - Joachim Bryngelson, TPE: 96

tcookie

I want to mention a couple things so teams are aware ahead of time:

- I'm not "fully" coming back at this time. I would love to get back to being as involved in the league as I once was, but I just finished moving, am planning a wedding and have some other stuff going on so I still have very little time. I have no idea week-to-week whether I'll be able to max earn or do nothing but claim welfare.

- I'm not building a meta player, this guy will be pass-first with no intention of changing it and the main thing I will look at when deciding where to play is if there's an opportunity to play alongside a couple of good scorers, though team quality helps too.

@tcookie

Come be the next big fish in San Diego we like pass first players 😍. We have an active group on our discord server and are in need of talented young up and coming players. Join our young up and coming team. I'd also be more then happy to make you a nice graphic for your player like the one below. :) 

FJuy_XUVcAAoFZs.jpg:large

AHOY @tcookie

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you 2ND/3RD LINE MINUTES. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has chance to make the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player! In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #SETTINGSAIL

9 minutes ago, tcookie said:

I want to mention a couple things so teams are aware ahead of time:

- I'm not "fully" coming back at this time. I would love to get back to being as involved in the league as I once was, but I just finished moving, am planning a wedding and have some other stuff going on so I still have very little time. I have no idea week-to-week whether I'll be able to max earn or do nothing but claim welfare.

- I'm not building a meta player, this guy will be pass-first with no intention of changing it and the main thing I will look at when deciding where to play is if there's an opportunity to play alongside a couple of good scorers, though team quality helps too.

Life comes first do what you can!

Hey @tcookie welcome back!

My name is AJ, AGM of Las Vegas. I would love to have your player come to Vegas even if you don't believe you can be a max earner. We can help you earn as much TPE as your schedule lets. I could offer you second line minutes to start, we have some good scorers in our top 6 that you would match great with. Alex TheGreat was the league leader in points while playing for us last season, maybe your player could be a great duo with him.

Take a look at our roster and let me know what you think https://vhlportal.com/teams/9

Reply to this message with #RollTheDice if you'd like to join!

Welcome back to the VHL @tcookie !

Hello, my name is @Masu Chan I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We are willing to offer you a position on our 4th line with Special team minutes. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. I formerly played for Philadelphia myself and my current AGM @badcolethetitanis an active member of our roster. We like to make the locker room feel like a chill place to meet new people and learn the sport as well as learn the league. We are willing to help you however you need and unlock your full potential. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that you’ll be added into our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with this Jersey?

hzpsxrPvtJNXHWAx7I1zybUdSpKx7Z3sltQ3qx6571tlUpG4FTy9zEMRspwz9k3HHu-il7EMe3JOGTw_pzBMLaPgbR59xOCgSLJN7-t2dA9kbg6HEb7jzXW_tnMi2c0vrq5NygoX

Bild

Welcome back @tcookie

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and therefore can offer you top minutes, which will certainly boost your draft stock.

We noted that you said you will be on and off and inconsistent in terms of earning. That is entirely fine for us, as we are aware that RL comes first. We have sofar one player only as we had a complete roster wipe. We do not mind your build at all, we think it is your player and you do whatever the heck pleases you. If you need assistance (very unlikely) we will of course guide you to the best of our knowledge.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Sam Azjha,

Daniel Janser

4ctvbuU.png

Credit to Zetterberg

Hi tcookie, welcome back to the VHL! I'm Ledge, the general manager of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are looking to compete for a cup. We're still filling out our core, so that means we can offer you top six minutes and special teams time.  The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 5 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of newbies and experienced players like yourself as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. We'd love to have your second player start right where McLaren spread his roots. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

Hello! First I wanna say welcome back to the league, it's always exciting making a new character with all the offers and so little time but what I can offer you in Ottawa is.. 2nd line minutes with speciality time as well. We usually go for mostly offense with something else to help fit you into a role for the team to create more to our story this season, we'll be active on announcements and keep you up to date so you have a even better chance to become a star all the way until the last buzzer. If you wanna join our already solid core that's aiming for a 3rd finals appearance.. Let me know by quoting this with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Edited by Zack

Welcome Back @tcookie!!

If you are interested I can offer you 3rd line minutes! WE are looking at making a finals run this season and we have a really solid team to do so. Only thing you will have to teach me how to pronounce your player's name :rofl: reply with #HornsUp! If you want in!

Edited by Moon

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone! I appreciate all the responses and I appreciate that everyone seemed to consider my post when offering. You all did good! It does kind of suck that I have to choose one.

But I think there's a place I want to go based on a combination of the pitch, roster opportunity and the fact that I love the name and the city IRL. I'm gonna go to Halifax.

23 hours ago, samx said:

AHOY @tcookie

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you 2ND/3RD LINE MINUTES. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has chance to make the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player! In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #SETTINGSAIL

#SETTINGSAIL

2 minutes ago, tcookie said:

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone! I appreciate all the responses and I appreciate that everyone seemed to consider my post when offering. You all did good! It does kind of suck that I have to choose one.

But I think there's a place I want to go based on a combination of the pitch, roster opportunity and the fact that I love the name and the city IRL. I'm gonna go to Halifax.

#SETTINGSAIL

Awesome! Super excited to have you. Will send over everything you need shortly : )