Cricket sim league take 2?

Berocka

Hi All

A new cricket game dropped at the end of last year and with the recent Ashes series as well as the Big Bash just finishing I thought what better time than now to start another Cricket sim.

This is not a real league and will just be a create a player once apply TPE and watch your players play. No updating, no tasks just a bit of fun.

If you are interested I need a few people to help me test/improve the player creation sheet. Please put your name down below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dnIIQHibyS6Qa3fB_jn_4Ff2VL1OIT9QOuffOqt0KvA/edit?usp=sharing

Go and make both your players a batter and a bowler

Thank you for your time!

Edited by Berocka

I know none of the rules. And also don't know the baseball rules so that video won't help. This clearly makes me a perfect candidate by internet standards! So sign me up, I guess?

10 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Sign me up, The Board Game Clue’s At Silly Mid Off! 

2 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

I know none of the rules. And also don't know the baseball rules so that video won't help. This clearly makes me a perfect candidate by internet standards! So sign me up, I guess?

Let me know if this makes sense

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dnIIQHibyS6Qa3fB_jn_4Ff2VL1OIT9QOuffOqt0KvA/edit?usp=sharing

If I knew anything about Cricket, then yeah it looks pretty straight forward. The only confusion is that I haven't looked at the videos to know what all the specific terms mean yet.

So what's the filthy meta build?😎

Just now, Berocka said:

Yes

That may be worth putting in the instructions then. Just for clarity. Or on the player creation page. But other than that it was pretty straight forward. I mean I have no idea what my player does. But I think he hits balls hard? And that's really all we can ask for.

Edit: You may want to put limiters on the height and weight though. Cause it didn't really make sense when my player was 15000 cm tall and weighed 0.00001 kg

Edited by Shindigs

1 hour ago, Shindigs said:

That may be worth putting in the instructions then. Just for clarity. Or on the player creation page. But other than that it was pretty straight forward. I mean I have no idea what my player does. But I think he hits balls hard? And that's really all we can ask for.

Edit: You may want to put limiters on the height and weight though. Cause it didn't really make sense when my player was 15000 cm tall and weighed 0.00001 kg

Thank you for letting me know

The height and weight are restricted by the game anyway

Hmm, are there just extra things in the instructions. Or are some attributes missing from the bowler? Bowling Speed and Disguise are in the instructions but not the attribute section.

9 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Hmm, are there just extra things in the instructions. Or are some attributes missing from the bowler? Bowling Speed and Disguise are in the instructions but not the attribute section.

Yeah I mucked that up I will just give everyone 3/5 for that attribute