v.2's Fantasy Team

v.2

Credit to @atw2592for this idea.

Another season, another fantasy draft.  Always love doing these as it gives you more of a reason to follow some more players stat lines outside of your own VHL teams.  Here's who I grabbed this year:

1. D-Tui Sova: Had to go with my own player for my first pick since @ajwllmsndecided to steal him from me last season.  I'm hoping with LA only having 3 defenders to start the season Sova can see more ice time and produce a little more.  Also had a decent season last year but hope to break 100 pts this season, and I am pretty happy with where my build is at.

2. D-Aurelien Moreau:  Rounded out my D core with@Frankwho had a great season last year and his player is well into his prime.  Hoping for repeat success on a minimally changed Moscow roster.

3. F-Jerome Reinhart: Won my group last year with @MexicanCow123who once again dominated on the Meta Wolves and took home some hardware.  Expecting much of the same from Jerome again this season.

4. F-Reylynn Reinhart: Doubling up on Reinharts payed off last season, so I chose to do it again.  @WranglersSuckrecently acquired his own player from Davos and quickly hit the position switch from D to F.  A fresh start in a new position for a prime player seems almost like a guaranteed payoff.

5. F-Pistil Stamen: Homer pick here, but @DMaximus is in his final season as captain of the Stars.  Expecting big things again from Stamen who maxed regression fighters for one final all out kick at winning a cup.

6. G-Rara Rasputin: Most goalies were taken by the time I got to pick, so of course I homer'd again and went with @Victor.  Hope this doesn't jinx LA, but Rara is looking for redemption in his final season and with LA's blue line looking slightly more thin than last season, he should have lots of opportunity to prove himself.

Edited by v.2

2 minutes ago, McWolf said:

hey you did that thing where you right two .com for the price of one.

One more and you got a media spot.

It’s all good, anything beats reviewing.