(S84) D - AK92 Wit da Hoodie, TPE: 78

hedgehog337

Bild

Welcome back @hedgehog337,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise in a rebuild phase and we can offer you a bottom four spot.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with AK92 wit da Hoodie.

Daniel Janser

@hedgehog337HELLLLOOOOO AHOY!

My name is Sam and I am the gm of the halifax 21st! We are not a big contender but have a chance to squeeze into the playoffs. We would love to have you join our team in our push towards a playoff run. We would be able to offer you 2nd/3rd line minutes and special teams time. We have a great locker full of new and old faces and we would love to have you join our group.

To join Halifax quote this with #SettingSail

Yo @hedgehog337!

At the Las Vegas Aces, we're sitting in the lower half of the playoff places, but we've got a really good team assembled and definitely think we can make a good run at the cup once the playoffs roll around! We can currently offer you 3rd-4th pairing minutes (maybe 2nd towards playoffs depending on activity), so if you're interested, reply with "AK92 Is All In!" 

Best of luck with the new player!

Sup. We would love to add you to our blueline but I'm sure you already know that :) 

If you do decide to join us I can give you 2nd line minutes to display your skills the rest of the way! Just quote this with a #GOLYNXGO and we'll send a contract ASAP

Hello @hedgehog337! Love the name! We have plenty of great player names in Houston and why wouldn't you want to join that? You could get 3rd or 4th pairing minutes I like to jumble it around sometimes. Reply with #HornsUp to join and help us win a cup!