All roads lead to Rome (and to the Cup) ep.15

Baby Boomer

rome_icon.pngOMG, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rome_icon.png

After two seasons of going in the final and losing against the Vasteras Iron Eagles in S80 in 7 games and getting sweep by the Stockholm Vikings in S81, the Rome Gladiators are finally winning the Renaissance Cup in 7 games against the Cologne Express. After 3 games, Rome was down 0-3 in the series and everyone was saying that it was over and that Rome was going to lose their third final in a row, but not the players and the management. Indeed, Rome won the next one, never stopped winning and won the next three games to reverse sweep the Express to win their first every Renaissance Cup. I want to congratulate a player in particular, this player is a rookie in the VHLE, has been on the team from the start of the season and was one of the best player on the ice as well as in the locker and this is why he was Rome's captain and yes, I am talking about Boris Tsezar @comrade cat. Indeed, Boris was just incredible during the playoffs with a record of 8 wins and 4 losses with a save pourcentage of 0.934% and an average of goal against of 2.53. I also want to congratulate @InstantRockstarand the rest of the team for this incredible season : @Xdjk93@tylerwest@Howie McMeeker@JCV@Rjdixon01@FBR@Gaudette@wcats@RstortonYT@DarkSpyro@Hoopydog@Lilmar@RicoTheTrapGod@Mattylive3k@NerdyCowz@Xalen11@Lspinelli

Thanks everyone, see you next week and let's go Gladiators!!!