Statement from Sova...

v.2

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Be my D partner in wherever I get traded to.

Jardy Trade Hype? How many 1sts will be involved this time?

12 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Jardy Trade Hype? How many 1sts will be involved this time?

It is actually a little bit interesting because no one really has any idea how effective anyone is going to be anymore. I'm guessing a 1st, another pick, and a welfare prospect.

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

It is actually a little bit interesting because no one really has any idea how effective anyone is going to be anymore. I'm guessing a 1st, another pick, and a welfare prospect.

You're forgetting the Halifax Management tax! But yeah no one knows, overall higher TPE players should be a lot better than they were since you can actually gap lower TPE players in key attributes now that we're not all glued to 99. And passing should become relatively better, so Poopy shouldn't be poopy!

21 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

You're forgetting the Halifax Management tax! But yeah no one knows, overall higher TPE players should be a lot better than they were since you can actually gap lower TPE players in key attributes now that we're not all glued to 99. And passing should become relatively better, so Poopy shouldn't be poopy!

Well, he'll still be fairly poopy I think. The question is how poopy he'll be relative to everyone else!

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

Well, he'll still be fairly poopy I think. The question is how poopy he'll be relative to everyone else!

Hopefully the least poopy he's ever been! Last season was already trending in the right direction, if we ignore the 5,000 PIMs.😅

20 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Hopefully the least poopy he's ever been! Last season was already trending in the right direction, if we ignore the 5,000 PIMs.😅

Yeah, but now he's losing his complete meta Passing build! 😬

11 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Yeah, but now he's losing his complete meta Passing build! 😬

Yeah, but you can still hit 99 passing. No one can hit 99 SC anymore, and outside of absolute madmen no one will hit 99 DF anymore. So your 99 PA isn't being countered by 99 DF black holes absorbing all your passes.🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Personally, I wouldn't trade anything worth more than then whatever lint I have in my belly button at the moment.

18 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Awaiting the poopy meta 👀