Hell Yeah! Hi!

Paramorise

Hello there VHL.

As some of you already know, I come from Latvia (some who saw my player page). Anyway I'm not new to these kind of Sim leagues because I am a member not only in Latvian hockey sim league but also in SHL so maybe some of you know me as Jogurtaa in SHL or LSHL. I like to make graphics so if anyone needs a sig just tell me, I will try my best. I think I will be active, but I don't really understand the training and training point getting ;D

One of my biggest hobbies is playing handball, but I like any kind of sport (maybe not figure skating/snooker and golf ;D). I love alternative/rock/indie and punk-rock (Paramore,Linkin Park, Artic Monkeys, Carnival Youth etc.) And I'm kind of geeky as well. I Like to read books. More than 10 years ago I started to love HP and it never stopped (oh gosh, I'm such a geek ;D) and I'm a huge sci-fi / fantasy movies fan. The full geek package!

The idea of the name - Raphael Pettyfer - came to me so fast. Anyway, wanted to use a name that I really like and a surname that I have already used, so some of you who know who's Oliver Pettyfer than Raphael is his younger brother ;D

Glad to be here :)

Get with the times, Jardy, our "other Latvian member" is, like, eight people now.

I did just notice this after making that comment.  I guess I should now specifically mention that I'm referring to Victor, and that I was getting at that he like to touch balls with his hands.  Like, testicles.  Male anatomy.  Victor is a shit-eating loser is what I'm saying. 

Get with the times, Jardy, our "other Latvian member" is, like, eight people now.

Yeah, when/how did that happen?  Did we have some Latvian outreach program?  Are the Reign working as a recruiting tool?

Yeah, when/how did that happen?  Did we have some Latvian outreach program?  Are the Reign working as a recruiting tool?

Prikulis decided to just spam this site in LSHL skype chat. That's how many of us joined in these past 4 days.