Minion adress media On trade rumours

UnknownMinion

in recent rumours Minions name has came up a few times in trade rumours, but to fully make the answer of the media ask question "Nathaniel Minion do you think you will be traded by puck drop next season" Malmo sports media. we have to go back to about middle of the season when @Dom(Nighthawks gm) and Nathaniel Minion sat down for a pre game press conference and gave a state meant "I'm proud to say me and Dom have been talking contact for a couple weeks and that I will spend another two season with the hawks, the contact also has a NTC"

Now we zoom to current day, where with this in mind he made this comment earlier today "No! I'm 100% staying for now, the NTC is their for a reason I dont want to leave. If I did I wouldn't have resigned. I'm getting old that's no secret to anybody not me, and not you" they later asked in the same Press conference if he thinks he will ever leave the hawks here is his respones "maybe I'm not saying I wont move, It just wont be this offseason. If I am to move this season in a very unlikely event that does happen. It would be much closer to the season 83 trade deadline then it being in the offseason.

he then flat out to refuse more questions on any forum of trade for very reasonable reason. what to take out of this Minion is staying a hawk.  he said he is excited to play with masu chan @Masu Chana new hot shot rookie, and spend at least one more season with dresswalker @animal74 his long time captain. He answe no question on how he felt about recent trades, just that the new guys excite him.

(302 words)  @Spartancan I claim this for two weeks?