it's still the offseason!!!!!! i'll be darned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishy

https://anchor.fm/fishy3/episodes/its-still-the-offseason-e1gulmfv

the paper I reference, if you're confused by what i'm talking about: https://vhlforum.com/topic/96662-the-paper-is-done/

I'm learning to be SHAMELESS (i'm trying to take after jardy since more than one person tagged berocka last week when i explicitly requested that you DON'T do that): @JardyB10@Enorama@v.2@Arce@Spartan

Edited by fishy

"Discord Emote in a paper"

That's actually amazing.

"Get drunk, it makes earning TPE easier"

That's a life hack if I ever heard of one.

6 hours ago, fishy said:

since more than one person tagged berocka last week when i explicitly requested that you DON'T do that

Just reverse psychology at work, if you hadn't mentioned it I don't think anyone would have done it.🤷‍♂️ At least I know I wouldn't have.

The main reason why VHFL sign-ups haven't opened is due to the fact that a lot of builds haven't been set yet. This season will likely be a late VHFL since I don't think people would be happy to be drafting players without all the builds available, especially since we can't even use last season's rankings as a reference.

I wasn't choosing you as group manager since you were the former VHFL manager, just because you're somewhat organized and need to hang around the forums anyways as a mod. Just seemed like a win-win.

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

The main reason why VHFL sign-ups haven't opened is due to the fact that a lot of builds haven't been set yet.

oh yeah duh that makes sense lol

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I wasn't choosing you as group manager since you were the former VHFL manager, just because you're somewhat organized and need to hang around the forums anyways as a mod. Just seemed like a win-win.

wow i would be mad that you commented to tell me I'm wrong but you did in fact tell me i was wrong and gave a better, more flattering reason. I'll allow it 😎

13 hours ago, fishy said:

I'm learning to be SHAMELESS (i'm trying to take after jardy since more than one person tagged berocka last week when i explicitly requested that you DON'T do that: @JardyB10@Enorama@v.2@Arce@Spartan

Nice closing parenthesis.

I hear there you don't like the VHFL.

I hear that you like the TPE from the VHFL.

I hear that you don't like the drafting element or being a group manager.

Let me introduce you to VHL Super Coach (Unofficial). This solves all your problems. 

NO Drafting

NO Group Managers

NO Dealing with other people.

BUT

you still

EARN TPE

Vote now BOG to get this to become a thing for @fishy

Just now, Berocka said:

I hear there you don't like the VHFL.

I hear that you like the TPE from the VHFL.

I hear that you don't like the drafting element or being a group manager.

Let me introduce you to VHL Super Coach (Unofficial). This solves all your problems. 

NO Drafting

NO Group Managers

NO Dealing with other people.

BUT

you still

EARN TPE

Vote now BOG to get this to become a thing for @fishy

Also I did not once say Look

- It is in fact the evening, and I think it’s been alright. Good call.

- I can’t believe you didn’t listen to my v2 pitch yet. I’m turning this bullshit off.

- I didn’t actually do it. VHFL picks haven’t started yet so maybe we WON’T finish before the season starts

- I’ve never volunteered to be group manager because I like to fuck off and disappear periodically, especially weekends, which seems not handy for being a group manager. But I do have those handy post hacking skills, and I do like extra TPE… 🤔

- Re: Dust: Do you have a pet? And/or ADHD?

- Phrase the charity thusly: “I will donate $X for every Y action this season to a maximum of $Z.”

- I’m starting a petition right now to bring DT back, get ready for the shitstorm, starting at 9:30 pm CST, which is 69:69 DTST.

- My one regret in leaving the VHL for three years is missing the opportunity to appear as a shithead in your academic paper.