NA Quarter-Finals GM 1: Calgary vs. Seattle

Higgins

Sure I got the winning goal, but if we're going to have any sustained success in these playoffs I'm going to have to improve in the PIM's dramatically.

Though considering I was tripping balls the entire game, I don't understand why I was only penalized for it once, these refs are shit. 

• Admin

CAL FUCK YEAH is hit by Bruno Wolf. Edwin Encarnacion moves puck in neutral zone. Edwin Encarnacion moves puck in Bears zone. Shot by Edwin Encarnacion. Shot Misses the Net. Free Puck Retrieved by Giygas for Wranglers. Shot by Giygas. Shot Blocked by James Lefevre. Free Puck Retrieved by Edwin Encarnacion for Wranglers. Shot by Edwin Encarnacion. Goal by Edwin Encarnacion - Wranglers : 2 - Bears : 1

dragged Wolf out of position and sacrificed his body to deliver the crucial pass. CAL FUCK YEAH = Legend.

CAL FUCK YEAH is hit by Bruno Wolf. Edwin Encarnacion moves puck in neutral zone. Edwin Encarnacion moves puck in Bears zone. Shot by Edwin Encarnacion. Shot Misses the Net. Free Puck Retrieved by Giygas for Wranglers. Shot by Giygas. Shot Blocked by James Lefevre. Free Puck Retrieved by Edwin Encarnacion for Wranglers. Shot by Edwin Encarnacion. Goal by Edwin Encarnacion - Wranglers : 2 - Bears : 1

dragged Wolf out of position and sacrificed his body to deliver the crucial pass. CAL FUCK YEAH = Legend.

Of course it was Wolf, for fuck sakes.

And to think I offered him to Toronto for Sixten, lucky that Edgar didn't take it.