If the VHL were to expand what city should it be GRAPHIC COMPETITION

Jack Johnson

Whoever makes the best logo for the BERLIN BLITZ by @rory, gets to be the one credited with it and when i present the idea you will be credited. How does this work you may ask?

It's simple. Until 9:00PM MST TOMMOROW i will take logos here that will then be in a poll. You also get to use your logo as a graphic for TPE just so you know. Good Luck

Edited by Jack Johnson

• Commissioner

This is a lot of time and topics for something that has incredibly minimal chance of happening, you are aware of that right? Especially since the red team already turned down having the Berlin Blitz because of rather horrible WW2 connotations.

By all means have fun with it, I’m just saying that there won’t be much “idea presenting” here.

48 minutes ago, Beketov said:

This is a lot of time and topics for something that has incredibly minimal chance of happening, you are aware of that right? Especially since the red team already turned down having the Berlin Blitz because of rather horrible WW2 connotations.

By all means have fun with it, I’m just saying that there won’t be much “idea presenting” here.

Fine you can have this one, but we get the screaming seaman back then

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

I mean you could sort of say the same thing for Warsaw 

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Ben said:

I mean you could sort of say the same thing for Warsaw 

How exactly does Warsaw predators have a horrible WW2 connotation?

Ok i admit this was pretty stupid and not thought out and Beketov has a good point so im no longer doing this but you can still put ideas here if you want. For now @jhatty8 is winning lol

Edited by Jack Johnson

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

How exactly does Warsaw predators have a horrible WW2 connotation?

Oh just  thought you where talking about cites that have a WW2 negative history, Not their name. Warsaw had a pretty big concentration camp was one of the first places to be raided by the nazis if I’m correct. Yeah I guess the predators are a pretty safe name.

14 hours ago, Beketov said:

LMFAOOO BERLIN THUNDER = NO, ACTUAL TURKISH NEO NAZIS = YES!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Come again?

I mean that's actually ignorant if you don't know that the first google result for a VHL team is a wikipedia page for a Neo Nazi group

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, rory said:

I mean that's actually ignorant if you don't know that the first google result for a VHL team is a wikipedia page for a Neo Nazi group

Yes and instead of explaining which team it is you’d rather just argue pointlessly to try and get me to look up all 34 of them despite the fact that we’ve proven before that we will change a team name for something like that (see Quebec City).

So you either care and are being intentionally argumentative for the sake of it OR you don’t care and you’re just trying to make trouble for fun.

22 hours ago, Beketov said:

What about giving Montreal a team

• Commissioner
23 minutes ago, eagle_3450 said:

What about giving Montreal a team

We have no intention of expanding at the moment (we would also need 2, once for each conference, keep in mind. Montreal has always been high on my list of wants as a location that is probably too big for the VHLM but just hasn't happened in the VHL.

Again though, we have no need or want to expand right now so it's all theorhetical anyway.

• Commissioner
31 minutes ago, Vkobe-v said:

Considering not all 34 are in turkey that would be excessive!!! 

Tbf I missed the Turkish part