Is Vasteras Truly a Team of Scumbags?

eagle_3450

Controversy has arisen from the city of Vasteras after it came to light that Ivan Retoslav's private jet, which he had leant to the team, was scrapped for metal after being pawned off by the general manager @Dil. Video surfaced online from outside the Vasteras manager office where you could hear Retoslav screaming at the GM followed by the smashing of a laptop and breaking of a hockey stick. The exact words said were as follows.

Retoslav: "ARE YOU F---ING KIDDING ME? WHERE IN YOUR MIND DO YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO SELL THE JET THAT YOUR 2ND OVERALL PICK LEANT TO YOU? THAT'S A F---ING $17.5M JET!"

Dil: "It's not my fault, the team needed money and this was the best option for the most money fast!"

Retoslav: "NOT YOUR FAULT??? F--- YOU AND YOUR MONEY! YOU BETTER BUY ME A NEW ONE OR I'M TAKING THIS HIGHER UP!"

Dil: "You aren't getting a jet. We don't have money for that."

Retoslav: "THAT'S IT!" *followed by the sound of punching, glass breaking, and then more screaming* "THIS IS FOR ALL THE BULLS--- YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH THIS SEASON!"

Dil: "GET THE F--- OUT OF MY OFFICE, IT WAS A MISTAKE DRAFTING YOU"

Retoslav: "YOU ARE F---ING RIGHT, IT WAS A MISTAKE TO DRAFT ME, AND I MDE THE MISTAKE OF PLAYING HERE YOU SON OF A B----!"

Dil: "GET THE F--- OUT BEFORE I TRADE YOU TO GENEVA!"

In the video, Retoslav left the office and slammed the door behind him. The door frame cracked under the force and the glass window on the door shattered. This isn't the first fight these two have had either, back at the start of the season, Retoslav fought with Dil on whether or not he should change the lines. Dil eventually did and Retoslav ended up being right on his decisions but the fact that he got into a physical fist fight with his GM may worry the likes of @McWolf  with Retoslav possibly being called up to London next season. The question is, will this happen with any GM? Or did it happen because it's Dil? We may never know. Come back next week when we see how many gallons of ClueGlue™ an American can take vs how much a Russian can take.