What I did was wrong, but before I go I need one last thing.......

If you truly want me to stay just say yes  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should I quit and create a new account?

• Yes
    • No
    • You know, Just quit and never come back........

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/27/2022 at 07:42 AM

Nobody will have their name shown. This is secret and nobody including myself know how you voted. Recently I have tried to prove my age more. @Dil continues to deny that even I exist. He accused me of using something called inspector asset or inspect tool, something to that effect. But it is not true. I never edited anything and @rory  this is your chance to see my age. All I ever wanted was to have a cool place to hang out and chill. @Dil ruined this. @Dil was the one. Imagine of none of this ever happened. @Dil litterally banned me from all VHL Discord in existance. He also blocked me on there showing how dismissive and careless he is. A good mod should be one willing to help, a mod who takes sides and does not look at anything unbiased is the mod who should exist. Think about it, have you ever heard @Dil look at my issues with an open mind NO! it is always the "You faked this" or "Your lying". I have not lied this entire time and I want the whole league to know my stance on mods. This all could be avoided if @Dil looked at this with an open mind. And this has affected me as a person. Imagine coming here to kill time and chat with others around the world, and someone excludes you from everything because of something like this. In my mind this is not what a mod does. You know, maybe @Baozi thinks differently, im sure they put lots of thought into their hires. But in the end, You are probably thinking "Why?" That is exactly what I will find out. The mods do not know it but I save every little word they say. @samx is excluded because I think she was actually helpful looking back. At the time I called her corrupt but actually @Baoziand @samx are the best mods. Just let me know what you think. DM me if you don't want it shown here. I know i have a silent majority that won't speak up, but I can keep a secret better than anyone.

• Head Moderator

You broke rules and got punished for it. So I don't understand why this is ongoing.

I don't really care if you are 13 or not right now but keep in mind if you are under 13, you cannot be on our discord because of discord TOS. You can still be on the forums.

1 minute ago, Moon said:

Ok pal thats abit much... dont be mean to dil

Dil deleted it! I might get some sort of timeout which is scary. I sure hope not because it was meant to be funny

6 minutes ago, Jack Johnson said:

Dil deleted it! I might get some sort of timeout which is scary. I sure hope not because it was meant to be funny

to be fair it was really alittle too far

• Baozi locked this topic
  • Commissioner
7 hours ago, Jack Johnson said:

This is secret and nobody including myself know how you voted.

You are aware that’s NOT how this works right? Admins can 100% see who voted for what.