2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

That fucking trade tho. Love Joel Armia, if Lemieux plays like his dad, he'll be good and a first-rounder. For me that equals steal for Winnipeg.. Even though Kane+McDavid or Eichel could be amazing to see.

I thought Tyler Myers was a 6'7" traffic cone? Suddenly people singing the praises to Chevy for picking him up. I don't get it. To me, Buffalo wins this one for their future.

That's why you post on internet sim leagues and Chevy works for an NHL team. Myers was a throw in, you don't scratch two d-man a game and go asking for Tyler Myers. Plus he's a good trade piece for the future. 

Not sure how the Jets got so much for someone with so much trouble off the ice.

I think it's more than likely Winnipeg "wins" this trade, but if Bogo can somehow rebound and Kane becomes that potential yearly 30-30 guy with McDavid/Eichel, the edge may go to Buffalo, but that's not too likely.

Interesting to note how many people on twitter who are saying that Kane doesn't help their tank. They may think he is healthy enough to produce right now though.

Myers will be better if Enstrom is his pairing partner. You just can't have too poor skaters besides each other. Good trade for Winnipeg.

That's funny because he's a much better player when he's there according to everyone else on the planet.

That may be true, but I'm with Sterling in the way Buff performs on D may get him tons of stats but he is weak defensively back there. When he is a forward he is more engaged physically and is a pain for goaltenders. 

That's funny because he's a much better player when he's there according to everyone else on the planet.

From the Jets fans I talk to, it's basically 100% of them that want Buff to stay at forward because he sucks at D.

So much for injury lowing Kane's trade value though. I'm especially glad that Buffalo got him because Vancouver was reportedly in it with Buffalo last night until they got the call this morning that Buffalo is going with Winnipeg. For what Buffalo had given up for them, I'd probably have hated the trade if the Canucks gave just as much.

Everyone in the world cares about offensive stats for defenseman. Buff picks the wrong time to pinch from the blue-line and although he is better on the puck then Boogasin, he still turns the puck over way too much when pressured in the defensive zone with the puck. 

Fuck everyone else on the plant as I have watched or listened to all the games this season. 

Everyone in the world cares about offensive stats for defenseman. Buff picks the wrong time to pinch from the blue-line and although he is better on the puck then Boogasin, he still turns the puck over way too much when pressured in the defensive zone with the puck. 

Fuck everyone else on the plant as I have watched or listened to all the games this season. 

didnt kno u lived on a plant sry for u how many ppl?

Edited by Munk