2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

31 MOTHERFUCKING SHOTS AGAINST 19 AND YOU HAVE THE BEST FUCKING GOALIE IN HE WORLD AND YOU LOSE?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?!

31 MOTHERFUCKING SHOTS AGAINST 19 AND YOU HAVE THE BEST FUCKING GOALIE IN HE WORLD AND YOU LOSE?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?!

not with our non-creative offense 

I actually hope its the Caps for Mike Green, not so much Ovi.

Eh both Ovi and Green deserve credit for being adaptable and evolving their games. Green has adjusted well to playing less minutes in a less prominent role. Trotz got Ovi to work a lot harder without the puck. Obviously they are my team and I want them to win for more than just two players.

Eh both Ovi and Green deserve credit for being adaptable and evolving their games. Green has adjusted well to playing less minutes in a less prominent role. Trotz got Ovi to work a lot harder without the puck. Obviously they are my team and I want them to win for more than just two players.

I've loved Green since he was drafted that why I want him to over anyone. I never liked Ovi until he did evolve his game. I found him to be selfish and the exact opposite of a captain for his first 6 seasons. He has matured now though (even his hair has haha).

It's not that we're an average team. We're just poorly playing in the playoffs this year. If Pacioretty, Markov, Galchenyuk, Plekanec would play at their best, series would probably be in our favor right now. Pacioretty is a 40 goal-scorer if he's not hurt, he's obviously hurt right now. Markov is an absolutely amazing d-man, even at his age and with multiple knee injuries and surgeries, he also is obviously hurt, he takes pain killers on the bench. Him playing poorly, make Subban playing poorly. Galchenyuk, I don't know what the fuck is going on with him. Guy has amazing hands, great body for hockey, heavy shot.. but he looks scared to get hit or do anything with the puck for more than 2 seconds. Plekanec, not at the top of his game defensively and in the faceoff circle don't know why.

If we could have 12 guys playing like Gallagher, Weise and Eller.. damn. I love De La Rose, but put Charles Hudon in there to get some offense at least.

Bolts haven't been A LOT better than us. Except of Game 2, their offense and their PP sucks just as bad as ours. Bishop is far from amazing, he gets easy shots and he's big as fuck. Price isn't on top of his game, TB could get a lot more goals than that.

And everyone saying Habs aren't good without Price. No team is good without their star. Pittsburgh sucks hard without Letang and Dupuis.. even with Crosby and Malkin healthy. Washington aren't as good offensively without Ovi. Isles without Tavares.. Complete shit. Dallas without Seguin and Benn.. AHL team.. ETC ETC ETC.

Edited by FueledByRamen

Except for the second game, the habs had more shots, more scoring chances than Tampa Bay. So what is frustrating isn't that we are loosing against a "better" team, is that we aren't opportunist and not really lucky.

Except for the second game, the habs had more shots, more scoring chances than Tampa Bay. So what is frustrating isn't that we are loosing against a "better" team, is that we aren't opportunist and not really lucky.

...so you're losing to a better team that's capitalizing on their chances?

Yeah any team that capitalizes on their chances (whether few or plenty) is the better team, it goes without saying in every sport. So currently TB is showing Montreal what they can do with a real starting goaltender and a more tenacious lineup.