2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

RINALDO IS GONE?!!!!!!

When I heard he was traded, I was expecting something like a conditional draft pick that would end up being a 6th or 7th rounder.

When I heard we got a 3rd, my jaw literally dropped to the floor. Guy has a case to be the worst player in the NHL over the past 2 years.

When I heard he was traded, I was expecting something like a conditional draft pick that would end up being a 6th or 7th rounder.

When I heard we got a 3rd, my jaw literally dropped to the floor. Guy has a case to be the worst player in the NHL over the past 2 years.

Don't underestimate John Scott 

KESSEL TO PITTSBURGH 

TALK DIRTY TO ME 

#FreeKessel ! 

He's going to open up the ice for Crosby or Malkin - the amount of DIRT it will be to watch is incredible. 

Glad he's going to a place where he'll be appreciated. Going to be a joy to watch.

KESSEL TO PITTSBURGH 

TALK DIRTY TO ME 

#FreeKessel ! 

He's going to open up the ice for Crosby or Malkin - the amount of DIRT it will be to watch is incredible. 

Glad he's going to a place where he'll be appreciated. Going to be a joy to watch.

Wouldn't it be the other way around? Crosby will open the ice for Kessel as he demands more attention.