2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Flyers/Jackim: I get that I'm just used to seeing solid players in both ends (Weber, Doughty, Nieds) Those two aren't Norris like in my mind. Just an opinion though.

Go Tampa! That's good for that loyal fanbase.

At least PK kills penalties and excels at it to boot, unlike EK.

Though I don't think neither are bad defensively.  

I don't really think Doughty had that great of a year so was surprised to see him nominated.  Was hoping to see Josi get some love.

If Habs' offense would be able to fucking do something, we would be the greatest fucking team ever.

There was an offside on the GwG but it doesn't really matter, the habs didn't deserved the win and it was a good game overall. The goal came from a turnover by Pateryn, so it's not like it was a direct play to lead the goal. Plus, Ottawa have been fucked over a bad call so, shit happens. 

CD-JMNMXIAIDiH0.png

Edited by boubabi

Ovie's been awesome so far against the Rangers. A couple highlight reel goals, and a highlight reel pass followed by a highlight reel Lundqvist save. I hope they can pull through against the Rangers, but it's 1-1 now so it can go either way. Probably a 6-7 game series.

Montreal Anaheim final imo.

Although - I thought the Blues were going to win it all - so what the fuck to i know...

Sucks that the GwG the other night was offside though - Id feel hard-done by.

• Admin

Want Tampa to win to see the reaction of Northern hockey elitist.

eh they already have a cup in 04 and the Dwayne Roloson run in 11 so I think they're the exception which back up the rule for the "elitists".

Add to the "unluckyness" (?) of Montreal. Desharnais out tonight with the flu.. Nice.

SANDRO! I thought you were lost since the Nucks lost, good to see you are around!

I've been lurking in the shadows, making sarcastic comments all around the interwebz... Okay, mostly on Reddit. Some Flames fans are quite irritated with me. :)

Also I've been sick all week and basically kept it together purely to see Avengers on Thursday night and go to EA on Friday. Other than that I've practically been a zombie.

Edited by Sandro