2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 23s23 seconds ago
The NHL has suspended #LAKings defenceman Slava Voynov indefinitely following his arrest on a domestic violence charge.

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 3m3 minutes ago

Suspended NHL players count against the salary cap. The #LAKings now have less than $500,000 in free space with six active defencemen.

Damn.

I honestly get sad everytime I think abouyt how badly the Canucks fucked up Luongo. poor guy. He gave everything to the franchise. he did it with a smile and he re wrote the goaltender record book. Brought the canucks to game fucking 7 in 2011. Sometimes i hate the team i cheer for. The way they treated Luongo was one of those times. 

anyways, Saturday sucked. Canucks lose a 3 game winning streak and then my Rockets lose their 10 games winning streak :( 

How did the worst team in the league beat possibly one of the hottest right now?

I found that funny.

Everyone was like.....okay Canucks fans this is only Edmonton, we shouldn't be judging this team on wins against them. Wait until we face a team like Tampa. Then Tampa loses to Edmonton.

Only a true Canucks fan stick through the tough games, the actually 6-3 and the Canucks are out shooting the shit out of the Stars. comeback baby.

We could have actually came back that game if it wasn't for Lehtonen's stellar effort. Although, our boys need to pot them home as well. I can't count how many times last year the Canucks' fanbase blamed the opposing goalie for the loss.

Regardless of the goaltender, they need to finish.

Any Avs fans on this site btw? I aint reading through this joint. If you're feeling a bit ashamed and don't want to admit it, I understand. 

Depends what you mean by "fan". Have I been a fan my whole life? No.

I live near Vancouver, BC so I'm a big Canucks fan. The New Jersey Devils got me into hockey around that era where they were winning Cups with Stevens + Brodeur, etc. So I'm a secondary Devils fan and follow them just as close as Canucks.

Avs on the other hand, I love the game they bring to the table. They had a stellar team in the Sakic era and right now they have a ton of great pieces. They are a high flying team and exciting to watch. Big Duchene fan, especially.