Flattered.

Higgins

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

xHwvrE0.gif

Some people here in the VHL wish they were me. 8Ovechkin8 wants to be me. Frank dreams about being me every night. Draper has an obsession.

8Ovechkin8 - Copying my super original avatar for your own personal gain in the VHL is a bannable offense my 'friend'. I would do it, but I don't have the time to ban a nobody like you. Let's be honest here though, you are not worthy of Roger Sterling, you're more of a Betty Draper. I'll drink to that.

Frank a.k.a Higgins593 - Worst username since Devise22. Frankly I don't care if someone wants to steal my identity because I can have you eliminated with the snap of my fingers. But for the love of all that is holy in this world, [Praise be to Scotty Campbell], please don't embarrass yourself by being Higgins five-hundred-and-ninety-three. It's a cheap and blatant ripoff and I wouldn't be surprised to see a 'Made in China' tag attached to your profile.

Draper - I'm scared for my life. This user has stated on multiple occasions that he knows where I reside. Pretending to know me in real life to gain karma on the VHL scene just isn't right. Draper has artificially shot up from nothing to take every job in the VHL other than commissioner, pretty much. He's created fake twitter and facebook accounts with my information to follow and friend himself so it looks like I really do know him. One time he even stated he ate at Dairy Queen with me on a day that I did go to Dairy Queen, but not with anyone named 'Draper'. I''m flying out to Europe tomorrow to get away from this stalker.

While I was typing this out some guy named METIS started messaging me on chat. I literally had no idea what he was talking about. Who does he think he is contacting me directly anyways? Please speak to my receptionist, Jamie, next time.

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

xHwvrE0.gif

Some people here in the VHL wish they were me. 8Ovechkin8 wants to be me. Frank dreams about being me every night. Draper has an obsession.

8Ovechkin8 - Copying my super original avatar for your own personal gain in the VHL is a bannable offense my 'friend'. I would do it, but I don't have the time to ban a nobody like you. Let's be honest here though, you are not worthy of Roger Sterling, you're more of a Betty Draper. I'll drink to that.

Frank a.k.a Higgins593 - Worst username since Devise22. Frankly I don't care if someone wants to steal my identity because I can have you eliminated with the snap of my fingers. But for the love of all that is holy in this world, [Praise be to Scotty Campbell], please don't embarrass yourself by being Higgins five-hundred-and-ninety-three. It's a cheap and blatant ripoff and I wouldn't be surprised to see a 'Made in China' tag attached to your profile.

Draper - I'm scared for my life. This user has stated on multiple occasions that he knows where I reside. Pretending to know me in real life to gain karma on the VHL scene just isn't right. Draper has artificially shot up from nothing to take every job in the VHL other than commissioner, pretty much. He's created fake twitter and facebook accounts with my information to follow and friend himself so it looks like I really do know him. One time he even stated he ate at Dairy Queen with me on a day that I did go to Dairy Queen, but not with anyone named 'Draper'. I''m flying out to Europe tomorrow to get away from this stalker.

While I was typing this out some guy named METIS started messaging me on chat. I literally had no idea what he was talking about. Who does he think he is contacting me directly anyways? Please speak to my receptionist, Jamie, next time.

punk.gif