Allons-Y

Lenny

Hey everybody! Cant wait to get started on my player but i was wondering if someone can answer a few questions for me. It would be greatly appreciated.

1. When i went to create a player i copied the template to use but when making a new topic it wouldn't allow me to paste the template. Am i doing something wrong? Or is there a post rrestriction?

2. How many seasons would you say is the average that it takes where you actually make impact for your VHL team?

3. If i made my player now would i be at any disadvantage from ganing the max points i can earn in a season?

Thanks !!

1. I'm not the most knowledgeable on this subject, so I'll let someone else take it.

2. It really depends on how much TPE you can earn in a season, how much the sim likes you, and the relative strength of the league. Some people are able to make an impact right away, while it takes longer for others. 

3. There is no maximum amount of TPE you can earn per season. Instead, there is a weekly cap of 9 TPE, although there are other ways to earned uncapped TPE each week, especially when your in the VHLM, which is the minor league of the VHL. 

Unfortunately for you right now, we're in the Finals in both the VHL and VHLM playoffs. The latest the playoffs can last is this Sunday, while the earliest they can end is this Friday. Afterwards, there is about a 1.5-2 week off-season, where you can still earn TPE, but there won't be any games. You would be in the S40 VHLM Dispersal Draft, which would take place this off-season, and the S41 VHL Entry Draft, which is next off-season.

Welcome to the league, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions :)

Just going by the amount of points you can earn for your player, now is actually a really good time for you to join. It will be a few weeks until you can get into game action but this gives you some time to improve until then, and since eligibility for your draft class started not too long ago you will almost get the max amount of weeks to train possible!

• Admin

For a more precise answer on impact, as a S41 draftee, you would likely need an extra season in the VHLM in S41, but as a good S42 rookie you'd be among the well-known players by S44 I would say, or even earlier.

If you're a super active first-gen, you might get hyped starting in about a month.

Welcome!

But since you're Lenny, I'm already hyped.

• Senior Admin

For a more precise answer on impact, as a S41 draftee, you would likely need an extra season in the VHLM in S41, but as a good S42 rookie you'd be among the well-known players by S44 I would say, or even earlier.

If you're a super active first-gen, you might get hyped starting in about a month.

Welcome!

But since you're Lenny, I'm already hyped.

S41.5 if he pretends he's me

welcome to the league by the way :)

Edited by Draper

O'Rielly of course!

Nice to see you around though (not sure if I was around for any of your previous players but I've been here since S17).

Your making me blush :)