Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 97 - Who the hell is Kristan Slater Larsson?

Devise

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/79329503/file.html

Short, sweet, to the point. Welcome to all the Pajodcast hi-jinx now running in at like, 10 minutes shorter than usual. This may even be shorter than an hour for a change. Joining me for this show are the following,

Walter Croncite

Hingle McCringleberry

Charlie Conway

Black Jesus

Kyle Dowd

Kyle Snow

JerichoHombre

Chris Miller

ADV

Advantage

SHL Guy 5

Kesler

METISIS

RomanesEatDonuts

Darth Maul

Corco's Multi

We discuss a lot. The meaning of life, the nature of evil and good teaming up taking on neutral, and where does everyone land on taco's. Hard or soft shelled? So go ahead and tune in for absolutely none of what I've teased right here, but so much more, or less depending on your system of measurement. :P

Click the link to turn a kilo into a centimeter. 

Edited by Devise22

Totally

10264776_10152077692431766_8966368698617

10256128_10152184301658212_7959620770176

Emelin pushed him into Price, only a blind man couldn't see that. Blaming your teams lack of depth on Kreider is laughable. Also it might not be good to post photos of defenseman in the picture shoving him or goalies outside their crease. I understand you are still sour over it but try to deal with the facts, which are Kreider was pushed in.

lack of depth kendrick, really ?

I won't talk hockey with you since not having Ben Bishop as a backup goalie is a lack of depth and having 2 first rounder waiting to have a spot in the line up in defense is lack of depth and Galchenyuk being our 4th center is a lack of depth.

Depth may be the only thing we have in Montreal lol

Edited by boubabi

and I'm not complaining since the rangers was the best team on the ice even with Carey Price in the net, but Kreider has a style of plays which involved driving the net. He's a big guy and he knows how to make the other team pay, this is that simple.

Take a look at that (5:18) on slow mo, Emelin hit his lower par of the tibia. Kreider has a shot and suddently, his left leg start going forward ? What kind of "dive" this is. If you know a bit of physics, applying a force like Emelin has done, shouldn't make him dive forward with his skate first.

But anyway, this is behind us now. I wish I could have a Kreider in my team  

Edited by boubabi

and I'm not complaining since the rangers was the best team on the ice even with Carey Price in the net, but Kreider has a style of plays which involved driving the net. He's a big guy and he knows how to make the other team pay, this is that simple.

Take a look at that (5:18) on slow mo, Emelin hit his lower par of the tibia. Kreider has a shot and suddently, his left leg start going forward ? What kind of "dive" this is. If you know a bit of physics, applying a force like Emelin has done, shouldn't make him dive forward with his skate first.

But anyway, this is behind us now. I wish I could have a Kreider in my team  

Is it behind you? Because your first post in this thread is exactly why it's being discussed haha. Sorry not sorry but Emelin is at fault as much as Kreider. The lack of depth comment is warranted. You said you guys have tons of depth, so why when Budaj comes in do they fail? You realize depth has to do with every position. I'm done with this, so many sour grapes still being put forth from Habs fans on Kreider or Chara or anyone else who spoiled their parade. They need to let it go if they want to have fun watching hockey.

Is it behind you? Because your first post in this thread is exactly why it's being discussed haha. Sorry not sorry but Emelin is at fault as much as Kreider. The lack of depth comment is warranted. You said you guys have tons of depth, so why when Budaj comes in do they fail? You realize depth has to do with every position. I'm done with this, so many sour grapes still being put forth from Habs fans on Kreider or Chara or anyone else who spoiled their parade. They need to let it go if they want to have fun watching hockey.

Did Budaj played ? I can't remember ? And yes, it's behind me because my original comment was something that is called a joke/ humor. So is saying that Rose will never play again or any Richard/Carter drinking reference, it's a joke. 

It's well know that you clearly are against the Habs in anyway so I don't need to be explaining you such things.

PS : Tokarski played and he played pretty well actually.

Edited by boubabi

Did Budaj played ? I can't remember ? And yes, it's behind me because my original comment was something that is called a joke/ humor. So is saying that Rose will never play again or any Richard/Carter drinking reference, it's a joke. 

It's well know that you clearly are against the Habs in anyway so I don't need to be explaining you such things.

PS : Tokarski played and he played pretty well actually.

I'm not against the Habs in anyway, just have seen nothing but whining and complaining from the fan base. That's all. Like every franchise in the NHL there is somethings I hate and somethings I love.

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

Hello. I'm back. Did you miss me? Good listen overall and you went over some interesting points. I really liked the intro!!! But yeah as far as future goes, I think Helsinki definitely has the edge over everyone else. Cap is definitely going to be a shitty thing to deal with in a few seasons time, but STZ's the man with the plan. Seths activity is definitely a bit worrisome. However, I think Cologne is also running into some goalie issues with Olynick. He was essentially inactive the entire summer. I tend to agree with Chris that Cologne has a lot of depth, but not much star power. I've got to think that this season was an anomaly for Vlasis, either that or the sim has a major hard on for him.

Professionalism: 1/1

Yup.

Editing: 1/1

Sounds good.

Overall: 6/6

Good to see all you care about is getting high trade value. Have fun doing nothing for the rest of your career in Toronto. #EdgarandKesleragainsttheworld

Edgar is GOAT gm so I wouldnt mind that, and no I dont really care how much just saying. Nahm sayin?

Edgar is GOAT gm so I wouldnt mind that, and no I dont really care how much just saying. Nahm sayin?

You may want to define your version of GOAT because last I checked Toronto got to where they were because of Sandro and ever since Edgar has gone inactive, left his player to suffer with 0 TPE as a S40 player and pretty much not done a PT since. 

• Admin

You may want to define your version of GOAT because last I checked Toronto got to where they were because of Sandro and ever since Edgar has gone inactive, left his player to suffer with 0 TPE as a S40 player and pretty much not done a PT since.

That's unfair on Edgar, Toronto wouldn't have won without the key trades for Dunlop and Zhumbayev. Let alone make 3 finals.