(S85) LW - Care Bear, TPE: 84

thecaringbear

hey! we'd love to have you on the Marlins for the remainder of the season! We won't be great, but you'll have every opportunity for ice time and I can help you learn the site and get yourself ready for the draft! Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Welcome @thecaringbear!

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the Halifax 21st. We have a small roster, but a strong spot in the standing, so we would pleased if you would sign with us for the rest of the season!

You would be on our first or second line, so you would be getting loads of ice time. It will give you lots of opportunity to perform well and put up some stats, and you’ll immediately be an impact player and a huge playoff help.

If this interests you and you would like to sign, just quote this post with your acceptance and I’ll send you a contract as soon as possible!

Bild

Hi @thecaringbear,

Welcome to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you bottom six minutes at the moment, but depending on your development, you can get more ice time. 

Mississauga is a contender this season and 1st in our conference. So we hope for a deep playoff run.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Care Bear.

Welcome over to the VHL @thecaringbear!

I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, home to quite a few other affiliate players this season (Mainly SBA, some PBE). We're currently sitting somewhat comfortably in 1st place, and have been for effectively the entire season, after coming off the Founder's Cup win last season. At the moment we're finalizing our playoff roster by adding the last couple forward pieces. So if you want to head to the Sin City for a, hopefully, deep playoff run as our 3rd line winger. Then we'd be stoked to have you! Just reply to this with "#Bear is All In!" and I'll get you setup with a contract and LR invite.

Care Bears Cartoon GIF

This is a dramatic reenactment of what the Vegas LR could look like.

6 hours ago, thecaringbear said:

Player Information

Username: thecaringbear

Player Name: Care Bear

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: LW

Height: 79 in.

Weight: 230 lbs.

Birthplace: Australia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Biggest question is what Care Bear are you?

Sunshine, Brave heart, Care-alot or Lucky!!

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head anyways.

Care Bears Cartoon GIF

yy0g0mXh7djMovsw7MJ-xSgkEEnCD2LnMvcoQTfHF8Jc1l84te3T80u_-51wy0f5W5iKOn6vA4iF2LPWJjrxaQP-hqiOXq4Lxk5Kiaxxq-NeZQvqoMeHqzG3nDmEuj9A29owcM54kDqtHqhqow4

Hello @thecaringbear! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers we are currently a top 5 team in the league and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on our 3rd Line and give you Power Play minutes. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that we’ll send an invite to our discord locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

LT1LNsrIUhGboX6VLmt7bRQhxWJ3LR4R4EZhQIc_vJ0LzXMoO2FYhrcQ3W_61K9qayNVbpiALCL-VQpc1gHZ_Icu-TXo1kIPPxvJIipxlAR3WvKW-UQpB56Jl6W1Vb0ywToekdu1bH0mwxPS4w

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 1:31 AM, JardyB10 said:

Welcome @thecaringbear!

My name is Jardy, and I’m the Assistant General Manager of the Halifax 21st. We have a small roster, but a strong spot in the standing, so we would pleased if you would sign with us for the rest of the season!

You would be on our first or second line, so you would be getting loads of ice time. It will give you lots of opportunity to perform well and put up some stats, and you’ll immediately be an impact player and a huge playoff help.

If this interests you and you would like to sign, just quote this post with your acceptance and I’ll send you a contract as soon as possible!

hi jardy if u still have space id love to join halifax

10 minutes ago, thecaringbear said:

hi jardy if u still have space id love to join halifax

We would have love to have you, but unfortunately you're just a few hours too late, the playoff index is up and rosters can no longer be modified.

There will be some off-season tournaments starting in the near future though, so keep your ears and eyes open for that!