Town of Salem #25

Gustav

36 minutes ago, Squidward said:

Jailed rory last night he claimed trapper which contradicts barzals invest will

Why not Exe then?

44 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

n2: flex
Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

@MMFLEX is this accurate?

According to adrest in the dead chat, their consig found the CL. Did not say who the CL is, and while his info could be entirely untrue, I'm inclined to believe that the maf does indeed have a Consig.

Barzal - invest (brings new info, counters rory)

Doomsday

Frozen Block - lookout (gave no useful info, could be in faction with rory because they are notified of any jails

Goliathus

Jhatty - medium (got dusa out and was attacked by maf, pretty confirmed)

Judas Graves

Lemorse -

MMFlex

Omgitshim -

Ptyrell -

Ricer - invest (found me correctly N1, gave weak info N2 on adrest)

Rory - trapper (disputed by barzal, quiet and didn't claim during day)

Squidward - jailor

---

So, we need some cold hard claims from @Doomsday @Goliathus @Judas Graves @Lemorse7 @MMFLEX @omgitshim @Ptyrell 

Whoever doesn't claim today is suspicious. We have a Transporter around and someone claimed Crus to jailor, having those out in the open would help more than secrecy though. I'm 90% sure I know who the Trans is but we need the public to be sure.

As for right now, based on the info out there, I'm most suspicious of Rory and a lil sus of Ricer too. Need more claims though pretty please

vote RORY

26 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

So, we need some cold hard claims from @Doomsday

I was jailed on N1, and followed the jailor's instructions to not say it in the event someone tried to lie and to catch them in it. Doesn't look like that will happen, so I will instead just ask @Squidward to confirm this. 

Jailor knows my role, and I will be receiving instructions later on what to do through a code. Revealing would jeopardize my ability to perform my role, so I will just ask that you trust the Jailor's judgement here. 

11 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

I was again and Im Bodyguard and if you read up you can assume who is the transporter 

You were transported again? And I know who claimed to be transporter however I'm wary of a Hypno game with you being the mafia who fakes being transported 

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I was jailed on N1, and followed the jailor's instructions to not say it in the event someone tried to lie and to catch them in it. Doesn't look like that will happen, so I will instead just ask @Squidward to confirm this. 

Jailor knows my role, and I will be receiving instructions later on what to do through a code. Revealing would jeopardize my ability to perform my role, so I will just ask that you trust the Jailor's judgement here. 

Jailor said your role lol

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

You were transported again? And I know who claimed to be transporter however I'm wary of a Hypno game with you being the mafia who fakes being transported 

I will take that as a compliment but yeas I was transported the two rounds 

2 hours ago, BarzalGoat said:

n2: flex
Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic.

@MMFLEX just claim. If you are psychic what are you waiting for. We know you aren't medusa. That leaves survivor, vamp hunter, amnesiac. If you don't claim I am executing you in jail tonight

2 minutes ago, Squidward said:

@MMFLEX just claim. If you are psychic what are you waiting for. We know you aren't medusa. That leaves survivor, vamp hunter, amnesiac. If you don't claim I am executing you in jail tonight

I confirmed Barzal's results. If you know I'm not Medusa and all the other roles are non threatening, well that's just a stupid play by you.