Town of Salem #25

Gustav

22 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

ADV was controlled to the Medusa by the Coven Leader, so he would have gotten the Medusa's results. Jacob appears to have visited Berocka and proceeded to get stoned. 

It's a plausible situation for sure. 

So Berocka his most likely  medusa. ADV was heading to check Flex but the witch controlled him so the ADV has check Medusa and was stone. While innocent little Jacob enter Medusa house to check but was stone. 

So for me Hatty boy is claiming Medium and I trust that claim with the fact above. 

And Berocka would be Medusa 

PS why do you say coven leader 

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

They seem made up to me. No way there is 4 invests. Although there has been 3 vets before so I guess it’s plausible 🤣

mb I will make my fake results more plausible next time

(plus I am not saying they are 100% both Invests, dont shoot the messenger etc etc)

So we have 4 investigator claims if this holds up - doesn't seem right to me but that is more of a tomorrow thing.

Transporter please post your will from last night

@MMFLEX did your role now that an investigator was on you

@jhatty8more dead chat

Everyone vote @Berocka for now

VOTE BEROCKA

6 minutes ago, Squidward said:

@jhatty8 I am pretty close to believing you, please post some more dead chat. If you are executioner you deserve the win anyway lol

I have never played with @jacobcarson877 - is he a noob or an experienced player? 

if I'm Exe then Ricer is a liar too

don't want to post much dead chat cause that's not fun but here's some interesting pieces of conversation:

Spoiler
Spoiler

"2 invest dying in first night seems sus
but
if its true, I doubt there is 3"

- ADV

"it would be very funny if i faked it"

-Jacob

"ooooooooooo
spicy in here"

- nohbody

"@jh8 don't look at berocka
you're probably gonna die tonight anyways since ricer basically exposed you"

- jacob

18 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

They seem made up to me. No way there is 4 invests. Although there has been 3 vets before so I guess it’s plausible 🤣

If a transporter confirms their night actions, jhatty posts more dead chat, I think it is pretty plausible. 

I agree 4 investigators is unlikely...

Just now, Lemorse7 said:

no because the witch control ADV 

no, transporter switches the targets for each person. They switched you and ADV, meaning the witch controlled him into the dusa instead of you

12 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

no, transporter switches the targets for each person. They switched you and ADV, meaning the witch controlled him into the dusa instead of you

oh shit I just saw my bad  didn't saw the you were transported to a other location in ADV will. Damn I love you Transporter my hero