Interval of Sims Ep. 2 - Recruitment, VHLE, Prague, and Bourbon?!

KaleebtheMighty

Switching to a more talking format, here's the next episode of the Interval of Sims! I'll answer questions like:

Has recruitment turned a page and started a new era for the VHL?

Have the VHLM GMs given up their social lives to wrangle in the new player creates? @jacobcarson877 @Frozen Block

Will the VHLE thrive after the new cap change?

Perry Laperriere: Prague dynasty on the horizon? @DMaximus  @Jason kranz @jaredc7 @MMFLEX @73MPL4R @Ben mclaughlin

Frozen block raises the question on the increase of passage of time: Is the Earth spiraling out of control? @Frozen Block

And the most important question: What the hell am I doing? @KaleebtheMighty

Claiming for weeks 8/14 and 8/21

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

Jamming Rock N Roll GIF by Energizer Bunny

Amazing work with everything, intro was a banger! The VHLE had very close games before and it's going to be even more competitive I think with the new cap, nobody going to be able to guess the scores xD

As if no way the world is spinning faster! Yeah it's not noticable each day but I felt like this the past few weeks, didn't expect that response lmao

Anyway appreciate the mentions :) Happy to see leaders steeping up around me as well, makes easier to keep the flow of things going whenever I do check back in after a long night, just doing my job to the fullest and I'm glad others are making more of an effort too.. Old VHL vibes for sure, sky's the limit!! 😎

Recruitment 🔥

I’ve noticed the IG posts too, and I don’t even follow the page! They just show up in my Discover thingy 

I don’t know why you or anyone else would choose to suppress a sneeze, it’s one of the greatest feelings ever.

Didn’t live react to the rest because I ALSO travel a lot (though just around the province) and was driving, but this was a superb podcast overall!