PS GM 1: New York vs. Calgary

JardyB10

I want you to stop acting like you've accomplished something by beating NY in the first pre-season game of the season. It boils my beets to have people think they are the top dogs in NA after on game. If you win durign the season you can talk shit, but for now, I think I(we've) earned the right to have the benefit of the doubt.

Hence why I said I want to see more results. It's a preseason game without merit. It's meaningless. As is acting as if NY is better despite a new roster. 

Hence why I said I want to see more results. It's a preseason game without merit. It's meaningless. As is acting as if NY is better despite a new roster. 

This isn't a new roster though haha, that's what I've been saying. Calgary has a new roster. New York likely has the smallest turnover out of any team in the league this season. That's pretty factual, wouldn't you say? Maybe Helsinki or Riga have had fewer moves.

I've explained that you seem to think that you'll magically beat us all the time with your lines set, that's what you implied, which is pretty insulting to me.

What I said was imagine how much better we'll be with lines. If we're capable of beating you with the auto lines (and beating you proves we are capable, that's simply a tautology) then our chances can only go up with lines. Nowhere in there does it say, or even imply, that we are a lock to beat you. You inferred that of your own choice, it was not implied. If you're insulted because other teams have a chance, then maybe a competitive environment is not for you.

This isn't a new roster though haha, that's what I've been saying. Calgary has a new roster. New York likely has the smallest turnover out of any team in the league this season. That's pretty factual, wouldn't you say? Maybe Helsinki or Riga have had fewer moves.

Turnover, however, is turnover, regardless of how much or little. Removing the wrong player can make all the difference in the world. But we don't know what effect those moves have made yet. Time will tell.

New Yawkers. Aaassholes. The lot of 'em.

#watchyourbacks

#wranglerscominforthatnumbaonespot

pls cum for my g spot 

Calgary sucks, Devise lives there and theo fluery lived there, nuff said

b-but i live der 2 :(