ITS OCTOBER

Sandro

I totally overhauled my movie list so it's only one a night + a Treehouse of Horror episode. A few reasons: two movies a night is insane, a lot of the movies I have seen once or twice already this year, and I wanted to have fun with this and some of the movies (especially Texas Chainsaw Massacre) really do get to me so I decided to cut them. There's still some classics in there along with some newer stuff, but nothing that seems to effect me the way Leatherface can get to me. Fuck that dude.

526c4781d2bb7a326a3ff4772e2ecdb4.png

The month where all the cool kids dress up and get hammered at parties even though they make fun of people dressing up at Comic-cons etc.

I like to call it Hypocrytober

Hey I dress up and get hammered at parties. I also get dressed up and get hammered at cons. And at weekends. And at mondays. Really I just dress up and get hammered. 

Hey I dress up and get hammered at parties. I also get dressed up and get hammered at cons. And at weekends. And at mondays. Really I just dress up and get hammered. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Will provide after the party i throw imo

<3 I will provide one if requested as well. Civil War, World War II, fez, Raptor Jesus... yeah. I have a lot of interesting outfits.

I'm pretty good with horror but two movies that got to me: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Exorcist  :ph34r:

Same here on Texas Chainsaw. I had been reluctant to watch it for years because Leatherface always unsettled me, but I watched it last Halloween and it fucked me up for a few hours. The most scared I've ever been in a haunted house is when the asshole dressed as Leatherface had clearly targeted me to lunge at. :(