"Different Locker Room Characters" An Analysis on the Work Done by JardyB10 Analyzing the Work Done By Jruutu Analyzing the Work Done by Bedirhan

Hogan

In light of the recent controversial posts "Different Locker Room Characters" and the bans to members Jruutu and Bedirhan, user JardyB10 has analyzed the work of Jruutu analyzing the work done by Bedirhan. In JardyB10s analyzation, he seemed to reach the conclusion that members Jruutu and Bedirhan were related, although he never explicitly said it. This can be seen in the following.

JardyB10 quotes Jruutu, who is quoting Bedirhan.

Spoiler

@jRuutu - “The big bro
He is so underrated like if his Lil bro do something stupid he gets to be blamed and allso gets banned

Jardy then continues to show the following posts made by sam.

Spoiler

User @Bedirhanhas received a 1 week forum suspension (10/4-10/11) and 2 week tpe ban (weeks starting 10/10 and 10/17) for violation of the vhl code of conduct.

Specifically section 1.1 attacks against sexual orientation and gender identity. 

Reminder to all that everyone is allowed to freely share their gender identity and sexual orientation and speak about it. We don't tolerate comments made discouraging healthy conversations about said topics.

And

User @jRuutu has received a 2 week forum suspension (10/4-10/18) and 3 week tpe ban (weeks starting 10/10, 10/17, 10/24) 

Specifically section 1.1 attacks against sexual orientation and gender identity. 

Reminder to all that everyone is allowed to freely share their gender identity and sexual orientation and speak about it. We don't tolerate comments made discouraging healthy conversations about said topics.

Jardy then concludes his VHL.com article with a barrage of questioning face emojis and this gif: 200.gif

With these few comments made by Jardy, we can conclude that he is speculating on the relation between members Jruutu and Bedirhan. The possibility of them being related, perhaps even a big bro little bro situation is likely. Jruutu and Bedirhan both talked about the little bro behind banned leading to the ban of the big bro. In the real situation of Bedirhan and Jruutu, Bedirhan was banned which was immediately followed by a ban to memeber Jruutu. It seems as if Jardy has fair ground to stand on here pointing out the potential for these members to be brothers. I am here to examine this claim.

BEDIRHAN: THE FACTS

Bedirhan joined the VHL on July 26th. He claims to be from Turkey and has also mentioned that he will soon be turning 17 on October 19th (Bedirhan, 2022). Being from Turkey, it is assumed that english is not his first language, we can also assume this due to how incoherent everything he says is. Bedirhan is known to be a bit of a pot stirrer, constantly picking fights with members such as myself. All of this: FACT

FOLLOWING NEW INFORMATION FROM MY SOURCES BEDIRHAN IS FROM NETHERLANDS WITH TURKISH DESCENT BUT HE LIVES IN TURKEY I THINK BUT ALSO HE GOES TO NETHERLANDS.

BEDIRHAN: THE RUMOURS

Since Bedirhans arrival in the VHL he has made multiple claims that nobody has been able to prove nor debunk. A few of these claims in rapid form. Bedirhan is a franchise changer. He can bench 400 lbs with all of his energy. He can do university level physic questions in seconds. He is the best rapper. There are two billion Bedirhans in Turkey. There are 5000 Bedirhans in Turkey. He has a six pack and oiles it up using special expensive oil because he is a model who works full time. He is going to go to North Korea and make them free. He has no idea when his birthday is. He drinks capacino with 5 sugar. He skateboards, muscle trains, plays American football, eats a lot of meat and is a freak of nature. He doesn't want to join a sport because they're weak. He will beat me in an arm wrestle :(. His father was a dishwasher (worse than me). He's like really big fatty. His girlfriend is amazing. Bedirhan has made a lot of other claims although I believe this is enough to help you understand him. Although the most important rumour has not come from him, but from JardyB10, and this rumour is that he is the brother of VHL member Jruutu.

JRUUTU: THE FACTS

Jruutu is old as hell and joined the VHL on February 9th, 2015. His age is unknown according to my sources all though he is estimated to be at least 25 with a mental age of 14. I personally look up to Jruutu in certain ways like his creativity. Although, I look down on him sometimes such as when he posted a f****light to the forums. We know that Jruutu is older than Bedirhan, leaving the possibility of him being the older bro wide open. Jruutu is from Finland, which is north of Turkey, but not too far away. All of this: FACT

JRUUTU: THE RUMOUR

The main rumour surrounding Jruutu here is if he is related to Bedirhan, which resulted in him getting a ban from the VHL.

MY CONCLUSION:

Following my investigation between Jruutu and Bedirhan. I have come to the conclusion that not enough evidence is present between the two men. JardyB10 made an assumption based on a few coincidences and until proven otherwise, his assumptions stand. Until further comments can be made from both Jruutu and Bedirhan. THIS CASE IS CLOSED.

Edited by Hogan