TRUE CRIME: VHL - AJ?

N0HBDY

VHL Jury  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our investigation started February 24th, 2022 when an officer was dispatched to the Las Vegas Aces facility to investigate the disappearance of a member by the name of AJ. Due to staff shortages in the police department a member from the Horny Police division, Lieutenant N0HBDY, was sent to lead the investigation. When asking about the last known whereabouts of AJ, Lt. N0HBDY was informed that he had been found, but there was some suspicion lingering in the back of Lt. N0HBDY’s head and he believed that this claim of them being found was a coverup. When asked for proof he was told that he did not have access to it and would not be getting access without a warrant. Bribed with “love” Lt. N0HBDY then took eagle_3450 for questioning. But before eagle could be taken in for questioning the evidence previously asked for and denied was given, with the evidence being presided and the situation lacking any horniness Lt. N0HBDY decided that his time was then no longer needed, case closed. Or so you thought!

3 days later,  user AJ is almost a month past their ban for claiming on multiple accounts, costing them their job as the Vegas GM. Lt. N0HBDY remembering his brief time in Vegas just a couple of days ago decides to go and ask about AJ, as they had not been heard of since. In response to the questions asked, Eagle responds by admitting to money fraud, completely irrelevant, but nonetheless illegal. Lt. N0HBDY knowing that isn’t his department moves past the felony and continues to focus on the disappearance of AJ believing Eagle was trying to deflect the conversation. After further pressing and questioning on Eagle they claimed they weren’t even in the league when AJ was banned. Lt. N0HBDY believes that it isn’t just some coincidence that AJ gets banned for having multi’s, then a new member shows up trying to take his job, he believes that Eagle planted those multi’s. The only wrinkle in Eagles plan up to that point was that he didn’t get the full GM job and had to settle with an additional letter, becoming the AGM for the Aces. Eagle gets nervous and calls for his lawyer, ending this confrontation for the moment, but as he is on the phone contacting his lawyer, he takes off.

Ever since that last encounter, Lt. N0HBDY has not seen Eagles again, but in that time he begins to connect the dots. Looking at other prominent members in the Vegas locker room at the time one member in particular stuck out, Dylan. Their play Juan Ceson, insinuating they’re a single season player, decided they would go against their named purpose and become a franchise player for the Aces. Dylan took his role in the Vegas locker room seriously, without being in any form of management for the Aces they took it upon themself to control the locker room and become captain for the team. The idea of Eagle having an accomplice in all this became more and more real the closer Lt. N0HBDY looked at it. Dylan who had been a member since 2019 decided that they wanted to become the general manager of the Aces. He started off by recruiting fiery new member Eagle to take over the organization with him by framing the then current GM AJ to get them relieved of their duties and rule the Aces with their green and black bleeding hearts. 

After successfully framing AJ we pick up to where the plan started to fail, instead of Eagle becoming the GM, MubbleFubbles was instead given the task. Dylan now having a body to deal with and no management role became enraged with Eagle for their plan failing. Dylan decided to take the body and hide it from Eagle, he then cleared it of any evidence that he had left on AJ’s body and used the body to blackmail Eagle from then on. Using his power of blackmail he silently pushed Eagle out of Vegas so that he could have it all to himself and begin his own takeover plan. At the conclusion of that season the hunt to find a permanent GM for Vegas began as Interim Mubbles would be relieved of his duties. Dylan, using AJ and now posing as him, applied for the opening but was once again unsuccessful in taking over the duty. 

Dylan was left with nothing but a body in the aftermath of it all. Most would likely dump the body and then move on, but Dylan isn’t like most, he had gotten used to posing as AJ in his day to day and decided to keep on going with his new persona. Continuing to use AJ in S84, 3 seasons after the initial takeover plan fell apart, Dylan completed his goal of taking over, only he had widened his goal from just taking over Vegas management, to any team in the VHLM, which he got Houston. 

While keeping this investigation in mind Lt. N0HBDY overheard that Vegas would be creating a new facility in Phoenix, AZ. funded by none other than Dylan himself, the perfect time to try and dispose of the body? Dylan was found at the construction site during the laying of the foundation, it is now believed that the body of AJ now lays underneath the future practice facility. Slowly, now Chief N0HBDY of the Horny Police has been collecting evidence related to the case but lacks the jurisdiction to take action as it’s not his department and cannot get a judge to sign off on any type of warrant. It is believed that to this day AJ is still the puppet to Dylan who is the real person running the bulls.

Though Chief N0HBDY cannot take action he felt it was necessary to bring this case to the public so that they could be aware of the crimes happening behind the scenes. So, do you think Eagle and his rogue accomplice Dylan really committed these crimes? Leave your feedback in the poll above or in the response section below, this has been True Crime: VHL

NEXT TIME ON TRUE CRIME: VHL

The disappearance of multiple commissioners, could they all be linked to one man, quite possibly the man on top? Could this be a twisted case of king of the hill? Tune in next time.

Edited by N0HBDY

First of all, if you can prove that “INAPPROPRIATE ACTIONS 😏” were taken with AJ’s corpse you’ll finally get jurisdiction to take these shitheads down.

Second of all, everyone knows the rotating door of Commissioners has always been an elaborate ruse. Anderson has been solely running the league since the beginning.

Okay now that I actually read this and kind of drunkingly understand, I will admit the truth.

Dylan is not the villain here, but his imaginary pet of Zampony is the one to blame. You see in this article written by member @Shindigs:

By reading this article, you can clearly state that no one of the Las Vegas Locker Room truly knew the power that Zampony held. Zampony, as stated, could walk into a locker room and change the minds of players without even saying a word. "I've never seen a creature with more natural charisma and understanding of the inner workings of a hockey locker room than Zampony. Just the other day while we were deep in discussion about how to deal with the negative trend of the Power Play and how to fix. Zampony just walked in, stared at us blankly, and then left. This was all it took to make us realize that the obvious move was to swap Reid and James on the PP. " This then translated to the hiding of my body.

You see, I was a healthy VHL member, but when introduced to Zampony, he manipulated my brain into thinking I wasn't fit for the Vegas GM job. He made me believe he was the one for the role. And so then I was brought up in the multi ban trend that was going on at the time, that he planted in order to get me fired. My body was never hidden, he just moved me to the slums of Houston Texas where I bummed the streets looking for chump change. His downfall was that he is an imaginary pony that rides a zamboni on  his free time, so surely the VHLM commish team wouldn't give him the job.

I eventually found my way back to reality and reapplied as a VHLM GM. Luckily I was able to get the job and get back on my feet. If not for this article I wouldn't have been able to say my peace.

I really don't know what's going on as I am drunk, but hopefully this all makes sense.

Edited by AJW

3 hours ago, AJW said:

Okay now that I actually read this and kind of drunkingly understand, I will admit the truth.

Dylan is not the villain here, but his imaginary pet of Zampony is the one to blame. You see in this article written by member @Shindigs:

By reading this article, you can clearly state that no one of the Las Vegas Locker Room truly knew the power that Zampony held. Zampony, as stated, could walk into a locker room and change the minds of players without even saying a word. "I've never seen a creature with more natural charisma and understanding of the inner workings of a hockey locker room than Zampony. Just the other day while we were deep in discussion about how to deal with the negative trend of the Power Play and how to fix. Zampony just walked in, stared at us blankly, and then left. This was all it took to make us realize that the obvious move was to swap Reid and James on the PP. " This then translated to the hiding of my body.

You see, I was a healthy VHL member, but when introduced to Zampony, he manipulated my brain into thinking I wasn't fit for the Vegas GM job. He made me believe he was the one for the role. And so then I was brought up in the multi ban trend that was going on at the time, that he planted in order to get me fired. My body was never hidden, he just moved me to the slums of Houston Texas where I bummed the streets looking for chump change. His downfall was that he is an imaginary pony that rides a zamboni on  his free time, so surely the VHLM commish team wouldn't give him the job.

I eventually found my way back to reality and reapplied as a VHLM GM. Luckily I was able to get the job and get back on my feet. If not for this article I wouldn't have been able to say my peace.

I really don't know what's going on as I am drunk, but hopefully this all makes sense.

Zampony is quite the evil mastermind, don't let his pony act fool you. Much like his owner @dylanjj37 his true motivations are hidden at all times, to keep us underestimating him, in order to let him work from the shadows unhindered.

11 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

Our investigation started February 24th, 2022 when an officer was dispatched to the Las Vegas Aces facility to investigate the disappearance of a member by the name of AJ. Due to staff shortages in the police department a member from the Horny Police division, Lieutenant N0HBDY, was sent to lead the investigation. When asking about the last known whereabouts of AJ, Lt. N0HBDY was informed that he had been found, but there was some suspicion lingering in the back of Lt. N0HBDY’s head and he believed that this claim of them being found was a coverup. When asked for proof he was told that he did not have access to it and would not be getting access without a warrant. Bribed with “love” Lt. N0HBDY then took eagle_3450 for questioning. But before eagle could be taken in for questioning the evidence previously asked for and denied was given, with the evidence being presided and the situation lacking any horniness Lt. N0HBDY decided that his time was then no longer needed, case closed. Or so you thought!

3 days later,  user AJ is almost a month past their ban for claiming on multiple accounts, costing them their job as the Vegas GM. Lt. N0HBDY remembering his brief time in Vegas just a couple of days ago decides to go and ask about AJ, as they had not been heard of since. In response to the questions asked, Eagle responds by admitting to money fraud, completely irrelevant, but nonetheless illegal. Lt. N0HBDY knowing that isn’t his department moves past the felony and continues to focus on the disappearance of AJ believing Eagle was trying to deflect the conversation. After further pressing and questioning on Eagle they claimed they weren’t even in the league when AJ was banned. Lt. N0HBDY believes that it isn’t just some coincidence that AJ gets banned for having multi’s, then a new member shows up trying to take his job, he believes that Eagle planted those multi’s. The only wrinkle in Eagles plan up to that point was that he didn’t get the full GM job and had to settle with an additional letter, becoming the AGM for the Aces. Eagle gets nervous and calls for his lawyer, ending this confrontation for the moment, but as he is on the phone contacting his lawyer, he takes off.

Ever since that last encounter, Lt. N0HBDY has not seen Eagles again, but in that time he begins to connect the dots. Looking at other prominent members in the Vegas locker room at the time one member in particular stuck out, Dylan. Their play Juan Ceson, insinuating they’re a single season player, decided they would go against their named purpose and become a franchise player for the Aces. Dylan took his role in the Vegas locker room seriously, without being in any form of management for the Aces they took it upon themself to control the locker room and become captain for the team. The idea of Eagle having an accomplice in all this became more and more real the closer Lt. N0HBDY looked at it. Dylan who had been a member since 2019 decided that they wanted to become the general manager of the Aces. He started off by recruiting fiery new member Eagle to take over the organization with him by framing the then current GM AJ to get them relieved of their duties and rule the Aces with their green and black bleeding hearts. 

After successfully framing AJ we pick up to where the plan started to fail, instead of Eagle becoming the GM, MubbleFubbles was instead given the task. Dylan now having a body to deal with and no management role became enraged with Eagle for their plan failing. Dylan decided to take the body and hide it from Eagle, he then cleared it of any evidence that he had left on AJ’s body and used the body to blackmail Eagle from then on. Using his power of blackmail he silently pushed Eagle out of Vegas so that he could have it all to himself and begin his own takeover plan. At the conclusion of that season the hunt to find a permanent GM for Vegas began as Interim Mubbles would be relieved of his duties. Dylan, using AJ and now posing as him, applied for the opening but was once again unsuccessful in taking over the duty. 

Dylan was left with nothing but a body in the aftermath of it all. Most would likely dump the body and then move on, but Dylan isn’t like most, he had gotten used to posing as AJ in his day to day and decided to keep on going with his new persona. Continuing to use AJ in S84, 3 seasons after the initial takeover plan fell apart, Dylan completed his goal of taking over, only he had widened his goal from just taking over Vegas management, to any team in the VHLM, which he got Houston. 

While keeping this investigation in mind Lt. N0HBDY overheard that Vegas would be creating a new facility in Phoenix, AZ. funded by none other than Dylan himself, the perfect time to try and dispose of the body? Dylan was found at the construction site during the laying of the foundation, it is now believed that the body of AJ now lays underneath the future practice facility. Slowly, now Chief N0HBDY of the Horny Police has been collecting evidence related to the case but lacks the jurisdiction to take action as it’s not his department and cannot get a judge to sign off on any type of warrant. It is believed that to this day AJ is still the puppet to Dylan who is the real person running the bulls.

Though Chief N0HBDY cannot take action he felt it was necessary to bring this case to the public so that they could be aware of the crimes happening behind the scenes. So, do you think Eagle and his rogue accomplice Dylan really committed these crimes? Leave your feedback in the poll above or in the response section below, this has been True Crime: VHL

NEXT TIME ON TRUE CRIME: VHL

The disappearance of multiple commissioners, could they all be linked to one man, quite possibly the man on top? Could this be a twisted case of king of the hill? Tune in next time.

Reveal hidden contents

AJ IS NOT DEAD, THE ONLY CRIMES IVE COMMITTED ARE: 2,500 counts of smuggling drugs into the USA, 1 count of assault and battery, 1 count of aggravated assault, 1 count of assault with a deadly weapon, 345 counts of tax evasion, 1 count of armed robbery, and 1 count of illegal entry into Russia