Position: RW

Height: 66 in.

Weight: 170 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

All Bs should be capitalized. 

I don't know if you listened to the podcast I made along with this re-creation but I wondered as much there too...

BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson

Bjorkabjorn Bjornabjorkson

Okay I agree actually, and will edit that post accordingly.

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I don't know if you listened to the podcast I made along with this re-creation but I wondered as much there too...

BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson

Bjorkabjorn Bjornabjorkson

Okay I agree actually, and will edit that post accordingly.

Now make sure that in your Bio you mention that he is B(j)orn in Vasteras. That way you come from the same town as STZ's player (and make sure the two of you will never, ever get drafted by @Shindigs (I know he does not hold a post which positions him to draft anyone, but there is still time...))

Edited by Daniel Janser

7 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Now make sure that in your Bio you mention that he is B(j)orn in Vasteras.

No, he was very very specifically NOT B(j)orn in Vasteras, because fuck Vasteras (as the old saying goes).

He was B(j)orn in Gothenburg, ancient VHLM rivals of the Vasteras baby eagles. He and his family were absolutely choked that Gothenburg lost their team, despite being one of the more successful VHLM franchises (I think), and meanwhile they had to sit and watch Vasteras fail for a generation or two, lose the team, get a second chance, LOSE THE TEAM AGAIN, and now they get a THIRD CHANCE!? All the while Gothenburg barely gets mentioned.

No, BjorkaBjorn is coming to the VHLE with purpose. To establish himself as the best and most influential European player of all time, and to ensure Vasteras never wins another championship, and ultimately re-locate to Gothenburg.

• 2 months later...
On 12/19/2022 at 11:48 AM, JardyB10 said:

No, he was very very specifically NOT B(j)orn in Vasteras, because fuck Vasteras (as the old saying goes).

He was B(j)orn in Gothenburg, ancient VHLM rivals of the Vasteras baby eagles. He and his family were absolutely choked that Gothenburg lost their team, despite being one of the more successful VHLM franchises (I think), and meanwhile they had to sit and watch Vasteras fail for a generation or two, lose the team, get a second chance, LOSE THE TEAM AGAIN, and now they get a THIRD CHANCE!? All the while Gothenburg barely gets mentioned.

No, BjorkaBjorn is coming to the VHLE with purpose. To establish himself as the best and most influential European player of all time, and to ensure Vasteras never wins another championship, and ultimately re-locate to Gothenburg.

Oh I see why you are repping the Gothenburg Eagles in your inferior sig. Jacob Stone has nothing to do with the Toledo Scorpions but I'm leaving that there.

I did once have a failed player who came from a family of devout Madrid Thunder fans though, so I like what you're doing here.