Town of Salem #26

Gustav

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

Why would SK go after witches?

My main thought was because witches were controlling SK, but maybe the SK didn't mind? SK can't kill arso or GF though, and survivor/vet are bad targets. But SK can win with witches. So I'm not sure tbh what SK would or should do.

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I’m specifically a member of the mafia. Trust me or don’t 🤷‍♂️ 

You do realize you are playing hardball with 2 witches, the ones who will determine how this game goes and who you can win with? There's 0 reason for you to be coy with us right now.

1 minute ago, woog said:

The roles there are down to Godfather and Janitor (because of the cleaning) right?

Am I right that no other roles can clean?

Janitor is the only mafia role that can clean yes

Just now, Spartan said:

You do realize you are playing hardball with 2 witches, the ones who will determine how this game goes and who you can win with? There's 0 reason for you to be coy with us right now.

True but I also want to keep some element of surprise so you both don’t have full control. There’s obviously atleast 2 of us mafia members left one of which you can control so that part you guys can figure out on your own. 

1 minute ago, Adrest245 said:

@Spartan  @Lemorse7 I think we can work together. I dont kill you guys, and one of u can control me into a kill so this way we both can win

I'm not controlling you lol. You do what you want, leave me and lemorse alone. Figure out who is town and kill them please.

8 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

True but I also want to keep some element of surprise so you both don’t have full control. There’s obviously atleast 2 of us mafia members left one of which you can control so that part you guys can figure out on your own. 

I don't get your point of being coy so we don't have control, but I get it from a concern of getting an SK target depending on which Maf role you are. Witches literally win with everyone, all lemorse and I care about right now is 1. not dying to arso and 2. killing off the rest of the town. We've established ourselves so there's no point that either the mafia or the SK target us or they risk ending up in the minority for votes during a day phase. The arso however could have already doused people he can win with. 

For now though since we don't have any counterclaims to your maf claim, we can leave it. I think we need to whittle down our infinite survivor claims though.

Unvote Ricer

Vote ptyrell

@Lemorse7 If we lynch ptyrell, I will witch @woog at @Adrest245. Thinking you can witch @Advantage into @Doomsday? Should get us our final info without causing a death and then the remaining factions can figure it out in the day phase and roleplay the House Speaker vote with trying to get Survs and Witches on their side :D 

Happy Kevin Mccarthy GIF by GIPHY News

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

@Lemorse7 If we lynch ptyrell, I will witch @woog at @Adrest245. Thinking you can witch @Advantage into @Doomsday? Should get us our final info without causing a death and then the remaining factions can figure it out in the day phase and roleplay the House Speaker vote with trying to get Survs and Witches on their side :D 

Happy Kevin Mccarthy GIF by GIPHY News

Do you believe me as survivor ? If so you might get one on your side :)

1x GODFATHER Adv, Ricer or doom

1x ARSONIST Rory

1x SURVIVOR - N0HBDY

1x JAILOR - Judas

1x AMNESIAC Jacob 

1x SERIAL KILLER Adv, Ricer or Doom

1x WITCH spartan 

5x ANY ROLE

Crusader Berocka 
Janitor Advantage or Ricer

Tracker NSG 
??? prob squid

Transporter - Jhatty

1x WITCH Me bitch 

1x SERIAL KILLER Adrest 

1x AMNESIAC GLU 

1x VETERAN ?  (woog maybe)

1x SURVIVOR  barzal 

1x ARSONIST Pty, Woog or Doom 

1x MAFIOSO OMG

Just updating the role list and stuff here, sorry for light mode. I suspect Adv and Ricer are the remaining two mafia members, although Adv and Doom are sort of the "up in the air" roles. Doom has defense which rules him out of janitor, but still could be Arsonist. If Woog is veteran and alerts tonight into my witching, then everyone knows to target him since I'll be dead.