Town of Salem #26

Gustav

Just now, Spartan said:

Oh I don't care, as a witch I win with literally everyone except Town

Which does make me think if we kill Woog first since he claimed vet....would be an insta-win for witches no?

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Doomsday You've been quite cooperative but I think I do have to put a little fire under your ass to get a more specific role claim :D 

I didn't make it obvious enough?

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Can confirm that doom is not mafia

1x GODFATHER Adv, Ricer 

1x ARSONIST Rory

1x SURVIVOR - N0HBDY

1x JAILOR - Judas

1x AMNESIAC Jacob 

1x SERIAL KILLER Doom

1x WITCH spartan 

5x ANY ROLE

Crusader Berocka 
Janitor Adv or Ricer

Tracker NSG 
??? prob squid

Transporter - Jhatty

1x WITCH Lemorse 

1x SERIAL KILLER Adrest 

1x AMNESIAC GLU 

1x VETERAN ?  (woog maybe)

1x SURVIVOR  barzal 

1x ARSONIST Pty, Woog 

1x MAFIOSO OMG

My brain is starting to work now. Ricer says Doom is not maf so he's either arso or SK like he's hinting. Maf remaining are ADV and Ricer. Pty claimed vet but switched to survivor when I wanted to lynch him for being town. Woog is pretending to be amne turned survivor despite there not being space.

So I think of the remaining:

GF - ADV

Amne (Surv) - Jacob

SK - Adrest

Witch - Spartan

Janitor - Ricer

Witch - Lemorse

SK - Doom

Vet - Ptyrell

Surv - Barzal

Arso - Woog

4 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Boo, get ptyrell

Yes you're right

Unvote Woog

Vote Ptyrell

Count:

Ptyrell: Spartan, Doom, Barzal, Adrest, Ricer

No Vote (Or I need reminder): @Advantage, @woog, @Ptyrell, @Lemorse7 (unvoted Adrest but didn't vote anyone)

Just now, Spartan said:

Yes you're right

Unvote Woog

Vote Ptyrell

Count:

Ptyrell: Spartan, Doom, Barzal, Adrest, Ricer, ADV

No Vote (Or I need reminder):  @woog, @Ptyrell, @jacobcarson877@Lemorse7 (unvoted Adrest but didn't vote anyone)

Updated after ADV vote

Edit: I don't want to make another post so edited in Jacob into my quote

Edited by Spartan
Forgot to add jacob

So @Lemorse7 I will send woog to someone since Vet should die tonight. You can do whatever you'd like.

HOWEVER if Arso dies during this lynch, then I won't be witching anyone (publicly at least ;)), just not going to hit vet who would then be woog.

4 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

we also forget that hatty was the transporter so N1 and N2 could be mess up if example woog and jacob switch place so I control it woog and not jacob 

can confirm i was witched either n1 or n2 (whichever one led into January 4th) presumably by lemorse

and I can confirm that lemorse's observations are correct

we just big chillin

Edited by jacobcarson877

4 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I will say..playing these always makes me want to create a player again.  Nice to be around yall again.  🙂

Yeah just wait until you (potentially) lose, then you'll have second thoughts :P. But yes, do come back :) 

39 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Which does make me think if we kill Woog first since he claimed vet....would be an insta-win for witches no?

I haven’t claimed vet. I claimed Amnesiac remembering survivor. I think it was Lemorse’s post that suggested I might be vet. 

Just now, woog said:

I haven’t claimed vet. I claimed Amnesiac remembering survivor. I think it was Lemorse’s post that suggested I might be vet. 

Yeah sorry, I forgot ptyrell claimed vet first before I tried to murk him

ALSO @Lemorse7 witch Doom. I got woog, you get Doom since there's a small chance Doom is Arso. Send him to Adrest.

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Yeah sorry, I forgot ptyrell claimed vet first before I tried to murk him

ALSO @Lemorse7 witch Doom. I got woog, you get Doom since there's a small chance Doom is Arso. Send him to Adrest.

Bro I already tried to attack Adrest and found out he has defense. Arsos wouldn't know that. 

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

Bro I already tried to attack Adrest and found out he has defense. Arsos wouldn't know that. 

Just a matter of safety and assurance. I think regardless, it'll come down to a matter of how survivors and witches vote tomorrow unless Adrest 50/50's which maf is GF and which is Mafioso

Seems the plan is send me to someone tonight to either have me harm them, get harmed by them, or… have neither happen if I’m incapable of visiting others or both me and the person I get forced to visit are peaceful types. 

I’m down with that. 
I choose to trust Ricer that he’s mafia for now, because it’s low-cost trust at this point. UNVOTE RICER

Seems opinions are divided on whether I’m veteran, arsonist, or amnesiac-survivor. But those who think I’m not the veteran are voting for ptyrell, with some thinking he IS the veteran. Veteran staying around is the nicest night defence against killers, so I’m absolutely not joining a vote against him before we ID an arsonist and/or (second?) serial killer. 

my vote has to search for those roles.