MOS/PRG; S89

VHL Bot

• Commissioner

Thanks for the trade @Spartan

@Jason kranz my all time steal of the draft, thank you for everything you did for Prague sorry we never finished those runs. 

@DMaximus  thanks for sticking by Prague and being our backstop. I'm sorry we couldn't get you that cup

@AW13 Thanks for hanging around us, sorry we couldn't get you that cup last season.

@Insypher Welcome to the gang!

@Acydburn Welcome to Prague.. I hope you hate it.

This is certainly a trade and a half that I didn't remotely expect to happen a few days ago :o 

Appreciate the chats @Acydburn, glad we could get you on Prague while giving everyone what they wanted....cap space, contending pieces, positional needs, etc.

It wasn't fun to trade away @Insypher away the first time, not any easier the second time. You're always welcome in the LR and I hope you stick around. Always a thrill chatting Pens with you ❤️. Enjoy Prague, great people there (except Sam).

Super thrilled to bring @AW13 back after Lexi Glass was great for us back in the early 80's. Excited to bring my other exceptional teammates from last season @DMaximus  and @Jason kranz on board as well. Love the makeup of this team and the talent we have now!

1 hour ago, Acydburn said:

Thanks for the trade @Spartan

@Jason kranz my all time steal of the draft, thank you for everything you did for Prague sorry we never finished those runs. 

@DMaximus  thanks for sticking by Prague and being our backstop. I'm sorry we couldn't get you that cup

@AW13 Thanks for hanging around us, sorry we couldn't get you that cup last season.

@Insypher Welcome to the gang!

@Acydburn Welcome to Prague.. I hope you hate it.

image.gif.7e953205fae4a8a077925b22365025ae.gif