S88 West Europe (Best Europe) Roster Announcement

N0HBDY

Ok let's all agree those East Europe jerseys are trash, where's mine? Don't worry about it. You know why we're the best Europe? I don't recall the puny East having *counts* 2 sets of brothers on their team! But you wouldn't know that since I haven't announced the roster, which is what this is. Without further ado I present to you the team that is going to AT LEAST beat out the East, West Europe.

Spoiler

You'd think he'd be in the East since he's french but we don't care about that here - The Frenchman @OrbitingDeath

This guy blew up the league and took home every trophy there was not too long ago, didn't even need the meta to be good - Daniel Janser @Daniel Janser

He may not be able to see, well that's it really idk how he can play hockey but he's been chosen - Ronan Lavelle @Arce

Possibly the most hated member in the vhl, goes by many names such as Victor 2.0, he's made 5 finals and not won any of them - Nico Pearce @Spartan

I'm ngl I've never heard of this guy before I saw his name on the list but many of you may know him - John Jameson @Frank

He's good and that's what we need to close out our forwards - Perry Laperriere @KaleebtheMighty

A seasoned veteran in the league, an up and coming player looking to carry the squad - Phil Strasmore @Phil

His name may not sound very European but here we are, he may be retired but you can never outrun the World Cup - Alessandra Nana @leafsman

His profile pic has been elmo since I joined, coming from the depths of chicago and onto team West Europe - Malum Maellard @frescoelmo

The first to complete a set of brothers on the team, you all know him from the news articles you get tagged in with him in it - Marcel Janser @Morcar80

At goalie, the most obvious choice, future hall of famer, without a doubt the soon to be goaltender of the tournament - Cole Pearce @N0HBDY

3 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

Ok ok it's late u guys

Well since the WC is hosted in Québec (and from what I hear about the attitude of some Québecois) I would not put it beyond the French-Canadians to refer to France as Eastern Québec. ;)