Saskatoon Wild Press Conference

Viper

1. Alexandros and Leo Neelson are currently tied for our lead in points! Who do you think will be the solo leader by the end of the week?

Well, I'm a little late on this one, so I'll make a prediction for Round 2 of the playoffs - Adi Dassler will pick up the pace and dominate either Mississauga or Houston, whoever we face. 

2. Who do you think our MVP has been so far?

Jacob Smith Jr. was definitely our MVP this past season. 2nd in goals, 1st in points, meanwhile playing a strong 200-foot game. Honourable mentioned to our keep Bobbly, what a season they had. 

3. Toddly is up there for almost all the goalie stats, How big has he been to the Wild so far this season? 

Yeah, as I just said, he's been incredible for us. Some games, when the team hasn't been going, he's been there at the back keeping us in games and letting the skaters settle in. One of the most solid netminders I've personally played with ever.

4. What team do you think gives us the most challenge? 

Obviously, it's between the two teams that challenged us most for the league title, Ottawa and Houston. I think I'd pick the less popular choice in Ottawa, personally.

5. Why? 

They are a great organization, and have always been coached well. They have some guys on that team that I grew up playing with and against, and I know what they're capable of. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make the finals from the east.

6. What is one super underrated food in your opinion? 

I think alot of people that aren't from my part of the world don't appreciate some good homemade perogies enough, especially my own family recipe.

• 1 month later...

Saskatoon Wild Press Conference

1. We aren't having the best of starts why do you think that is? 

2. Our power play has been buzzing what do you think is a big reason for that?

3. Where does your player come from?

4. What is your go to sweet treat? 

5. What is something nobody knows about your player?

6. Is this your first time in the VHL league as a whole?

On 1/14/2024 at 10:11 PM, Dadam30 said:

1. We aren't having the best of starts why do you think that is? 

2. Our power play has been buzzing what do you think is a big reason for that?

3. Where does your player come from?

4. What is your go to sweet treat? 

5. What is something nobody knows about your player?

6. Is this your first time in the VHL league as a whole?

1. it's probably been our lack of a balanced roster.

2. I'd probably say @frescoelmo is the reason for that.

3. My player is from the UK.

4. I'm a pretty big fan of cookies in general.

5. Can't stand people in sandals and socks.

6. Yes, this is my first time here.

1. We are going through a gm change is there anything you would like to say to @Berockaas he parts ways from the team?

2. We have a new gm on the team in @Ricer13 what can you tell him about your player to help him get to know you better?

3. Are you drafted in the VHL? 

4. What team did you get drafted by in the VHL ( If You haven't been drafted yet what team would you like to get drafted by)?

5. What is something that most people don't know about your home town?

6. Is there anything giving you troubles with VHL? IF so what are they so myself or @Ricer13can help you out!

12 hours ago, Dadam30 said:

1. We are going through a gm change is there anything you would like to say to @Berockaas he parts ways from the team?

2. We have a new gm on the team in @Ricer13 what can you tell him about your player to help him get to know you better?

3. Are you drafted in the VHL? 

4. What team did you get drafted by in the VHL ( If You haven't been drafted yet what team would you like to get drafted by)?

5. What is something that most people don't know about your home town?

6. Is there anything giving you troubles with VHL? IF so what are they so myself or @Ricer13can help you out!

1) I never met Berocka but i wish him well

2) My player is someone who will stay lock down defensively, but also throw in a point every couple of games

3) No 

4)I would like to get draftede by Helsinki

5) Most people dont know that it is the wine capital of BC

6) No

1.  Good luck for the future

2.my player is an offensive player he is ready to do anything for the team

3.no

4. I don't have any favorites, just to play in the big league will be a great honor.

5. He may be a future VHL star.

6.  I'm new here and I've got nothing to say at the moment.

1. Forum Content currently leads the lead in points, why do you think he is producing so well?

2. Ryeley Michel bias is currently 9th in the league in sv% do you think they can reach number 1 by the end of the season?

3. So far in the season in your own opinion in your player performing to your liking or underperforming? 

4.  As the deadline is this weekend and the wild are all but out do you see yourself staying with the wild long term?

5. What is your most memorable moment so far this season?

6. Who do you think the team to beat come VHLM playoffs?

5 hours ago, Dadam30 said:

1. Forum Content currently leads the lead in points, why do you think he is producing so well?

2. Ryeley Michel bias is currently 9th in the league in sv% do you think they can reach number 1 by the end of the season?

3. So far in the season in your own opinion in your player performing to your liking or underperforming? 

4.  As the deadline is this weekend and the wild are all but out do you see yourself staying with the wild long term?

1. Forum has no issue producing Content in the forum of clean deke moves, and mean wrister. His vision for the next play is, also, a big boost to the fundamentals.
2. I'm not sure how likely it is, but I think the D core of this group is improving, and will play better for the goalie behind him. This should cause his sv% to improve by proxy. 
3. I didn't come into making my first character with too high of expectations, but Ray Stanton has 7 points in 6 games, which is a blessing. I just need to improve defensive responsibility.
4. Ray Stanton will buried in a Wild jersey.
5. My most memorable moment so far is meeting new people and exchanging ideas. I have not accomplished much yet.
6. As of writing this, the Philadelphia Reapers have a 7 point lead on the San Diego Marlins with 40 games played. I don't think it's unreasonable to think the Marlins could close this gap, but my pick is Philly.

Edited by horoscope

16 hours ago, Dadam30 said:

1. The guy is just so all around good, it's not just one skill he has he can do everything at high level.

2. That's a tough ask but if he puts in the work I don't see why not.

3. my last couple days weren't up to my standards but overall I'm fairly happy with my year thus far.

4. I'll do whatever the GM asks of me, if he thinks the best option for the team is to move players for pieces for the future I'll gladly help the team in that way. But I'm also fine with fighting it out the rest of the way this year too.

5. Well I would like to be able to say scoring a Hattrick but as that hasn't happened just yet, maybe the most memorable thing is the sudden GM change mid season.

6. I think once the playoffs start the team to beat will be either the Las Vegas Aces or the Houston Bulls, the Aces have a strong team now but with the way the Bulls are growing as the season moves on they'll be my favorites to win the cup this year.

On 1/30/2024 at 2:36 AM, Dadam30 said:

1. Good chemistry with line mates and hard work

2. very possible 

3. my player is currently underperforming 

4. We need some defense 

5. definitely my first win

6. In my opinion it’s Houston 

1.Lots of talent and good chemistry with his teammates

2.With a lot of work, why not

3.He could have a small improvement

4.Why not? The future holds great things in store.

5.My first career goal

6. Philadelphia reapers

Edited by Alex99

On 1/30/2024 at 12:36 AM, Dadam30 said:

1. Hes just so good all around, can make unreal plays in the offensive zone

2. 1 might be tough but with the improving d corps hes sure to move up

3. As a rookie I would say im performing quite well

4. Wild 4L

5. Probably my shorthanded goal

6. Definetly Philadelphia

1. we traded Forum Content who use to lead the team in points who do you think will take over that roll now that he is gone?

2. We added Leon Bruhmaninho at the deadline. What about his game do you think will help bring us success here in Saskatoon? 

3. How do you think the wilds trade deadline went?

4. What is your dream vacation spot?

5. What food is super underrated in your opinion? 

6. What player name do you think is the best in the VHL currently?

16 hours ago, Dadam30 said:

1. we traded Forum Content who use to lead the team in points who do you think will take over that roll now that he is gone?

2. We added Leon Bruhmaninho at the deadline. What about his game do you think will help bring us success here in Saskatoon? 

1. Leo Neelson III and Leon Brumaninho will have a close fight

2. Hes got 55 points in 57 games right now so that should help

3. I think it went well were in a rebuild right now and we secured some draft picks and newer players who show promise

4. Turks and Caicos Islands

5. Shepherds Pie

6. Daryl Dixon 

One of the new guys like that really good looking Pierre-Marc Bouchard, but than again he is rather mid so ho knows.

Anyone close to point per game means they can make an accident pass and have the puck bounce off of them enough times to bring us success here in the Saska.

I missed most of it but I think if I remember correctly the team sold at the deadline making other teams better and hoping that Saska can draft a few better players than we have here next season.

No such thing as vacations in hockey; if you have vacation time it means your team wasn`t very good this past season and you might want to re-evaluate either the team you play for or yourself as player. Every day is a work day no matter where you are or what time of day... only way to be successful is to out work the others.... but what about natural talent? Yeah, Of course you need so of that as well.

Salad as it really keeps the body regular, calories down allowing for more red meats to be eaten so that you can really pump the bod...

I seen the suck up answer above so I too want more ice time so I will also go with Daryl Dixon but Pierre Emile Bouchard is also pretty good too!!

On 2/7/2024 at 2:57 AM, Dadam30 said:

1.Leo Neelson III is off to a good start

2.Everyone's contribution will be important to the team's success

3.We lost a big part of the team but the gm did a good job.

4.I love Mexico

I don't know what to say, sorry.

But Quebec poutine is my favorite meal

6.AK92 Wit da Hoodie

1. Well we clinched the playoffs you guys out in the work earning tpe to make it possible well done! You excited for the post season?

2. Who do you think the wilds Mr. Post season will be? (MPV) 

3. why do you think that person will be our Mr. Post season?

4. We play the Philadelphia Reapers round one, how do you think we stack up to them team wise?

5. What position on our team is going to be essential in beating the reapers round 1?

6. What is your favorite video game? 

1. Well we clinched the playoffs you guys out in the work earning tpe to make it possible well done! You excited for the post season?

Considering this dumb ass thought it was based on conference standings; I was shocked to learn that we made the playoff yesterday while in the locker room as I had my bags packed and was taking some practice swings with the golf clubs. Guess I can put those away since we are bound to upset Philadelphia.

It has to be one of our two goaltenders as they need to steal a game or two if we are going to have deep run but every player will need to step up someway and somehow.

Giving our team a chance to win every night so will dominate some games while never really having a bad game.

4. We play the Philadelphia Reapers round one, how do you think we stack up to them team wise?

Well, I think a lot of managers, players etc... will favor the Reapers based on the standings but anything can happen. If I had to rank every group the forwards look rather even maybe a slight advantage to the Reapers, defensively we are a better team but they have the up hand in goal at the moment so if we can put pressure on the goaltender and defense we might find some success.

5. What position on our team is going to be essential in beating the reapers round 1?

Group effort but we will need our forwards firing on all cylinders and our goaltenders will need to steal a game or two.

Not sure I have a favorite at the moment since I am old and don`t have as much time as I used to play games but I find I am playing Farming Simulator 17 more often than not; still haven`t upgraded to the new one and my former go to was Transport Fever but haven`t had much time to play that game lately and it has changed a lot since switch to TF2 and new cargo system so hard to get into it like I was in the past.

17 hours ago, Dadam30 said:

1. So excited, first potseason. Hopefully one to remember

2.Ryley Michael bias or Austin Goulet III, whichever guy gets the starting job

3. Goalies are always a large part of deep runs.

4. They obviously were the top team in the standings but I think we match up well and could pull off a huge upset.

5. Goaltending

6. Chel 24

1.yes

2.Ryley Michael or Austin Goulet III

3.He works hard to be at the top, good performance comes with hard work.

4.They're a very good team and we're going to have to work hard.

5.The whole team will be essential to winning

6.nhl 24

IMG_9799.png?ex=65edc2d0&is=65db4dd0&hm=

Saskatoon Wild Press Conference for week ending March 3 2024

1. What are your players plans for the off season?

2. Philadelphia will play Las Vegas for the Founders Cup. Who’s taking it?

3. If you were to relocate the Wild, which city would you move it to?

4. If we had a mascot what should it be and what would you name it?

5. What sport is your favourite and why?

6. What video game are you playing the most these days?

He is excited as he should be getting drafted into the VHLM so he will continue to work on his game and try to be ready to dominate next season as he should be a top forward in the league if he thinks he is going to be drafted in the top five (VHL)like his father was. It would also be nice to see if he could win a cup but at the end of the day that is a bit out of his control until he knows where he is playing. He can only prepare to dominate or play the best hockey that he can. Hopefully injuries don`t set him back.

Reapers every day all day!! Been one of the best teams in the league with some of the best GM & AGM (former) in the league. It also gives us a bit more bragging rights if we lost to the Champions!!

I don`t think I would move the team but I guess the easy answer would be Minnesota!! 😁 But I guess Winnipeg Wild would be a interesting place and name.

Any wild animal would do but our logo is a cougar, which I think we really should have been wolves or bear. So, I am going with a Wolf and naming it Wacky Wild Walter the Wolf 

5. What sport is your favorite and why?

Born, raised and grew up with skates on my feet so it is clearly Hockey.

Haven`t really had much time to play lately but the last one I tried playing was No Man Sky; but had issues getting it to work on my Mac so happily it was a free weekend and didn`t buy the game. Other than that I am continuing to play FS17 and I am considering moving to a bigger more limited map that should have Season activated correctly as my current map I found out doesn`t have Season activated correctly after years of working on the map and farms. I really should just buy the new version of the game shouldn`t I?? LOL!!

10 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

IMG_9799.png?ex=65edc2d0&is=65db4dd0&hm=

Saskatoon Wild Press Conference for week ending March 3 2024

1. Train and get out and hove some fun

2. Las Vegas

3. Kelowna, British Columbia

4. Willy the WIldebeast

5. Hockey pretty simple, its just the best sport ever created.

6. Chel and a little bit of Fort

1.Training and rest

2.Two good teams, but my choice is Philadelphia

3.montreal

4.I just don't have the imagination for this

5.I've played field hockey all my life, it's such a great sport

6.nhl24

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new gm gig. :)

I think we know who is taking it...

Winnipeg.

Panther and Paul.

Hockey. Its has everything a sport should have!

Helldivers 2