VSN Presents: S88 VHL Awards!

Alex

With all due respect to @Banackock and his ongoing success with Seattle, I think @jacobcarson877 got FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY here. I mean, what more has one to do, than taking a franchise that has never won a playoff series before and bring it to the Mount Olympus of VHL-Hockey? SMH

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

With all due respect to @Banackock and his ongoing success with Seattle, I think @jacobcarson877 got FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY here. I mean, what more has one to do, than taking a franchise that has never won a playoff series before and bring it to the Mount Olympus of VHL-Hockey? SMH

The Knight has never involved the playoffs so the playoff success would t have been a judging factor.

1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

beyonce win GIF

16 hours ago, Alex said:

image.png.8a39d1f60976ba1321a5f2707f74442b.png

Nominees: Jake Thunder @Thunder, Xavier Booberry @CowboyinAmerica, Brendan Marner @MetalToday, Art Vandelay @Gustav , Augustus Kennedy @InstantRockstar

Winner:

Reveal hidden contents

:sea:Xavier Booberry @CowboyinAmerica!

Booberry - 8, Thunder - 3, Marner/Vandelay/Kennedy - 0

Oh damn, that was rather unexpected - I thought I might get the Shaw but this one never crossed my mind. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me and sent Booberry off on such a high note!