just one addition as commish

jhatty8

Ooo I like this. I'm sure some people would actually pick professional hockey players as their photo. But I'd be interested to see what others would choose as their players photo if they don't choose a professional hockey player 🙃

3 hours ago, Steve said:

They can't fix the old age fighter ratios so I don't think they have the want to add this. Great idea though. 

Pretty sure this idea has been brought up in the past too, just yeah no one’s gotten to it 

10 minutes ago, AJW said:

Pretty sure this idea has been brought up in the past too, just yeah no one’s gotten to it 

Great idea, I was just pointing out the work needed on the portal. Ya, a player pic would be badass for sure. I can imagine all the strange player faces already.

8 hours ago, v.2 said:

Too much memeing would occur to the point it gets annoying af because ppl like to ruin shit by being cringe

5 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

I'm mixed about it, I think it would depend on how seriously people took picking a headshot. Could maybe work with an approval process but that's just more work

taking this too seriously tbh, whats wrong with people using goofy pics? vhl got velociraptors and players named WWWWW and stuff, realism isn't part of the league