Ask Ahma, Frostbeard and BEKETOV Questions for a special episode of Ahmacast

Ahma

Why does Bek not react to my graphics?  I require his validation, but more importantly, where does Bek see the league in 5 years?  Is it just coasting along primarily in the same place or does he think a push for drastic change will be required at some point to keep this all afloat?  Another, S100 is coming, how active are your discussions about the celebration?!

We're approaching 75 seasons since Beketov last GM'd (if I'm reading the records right), have you had the urge to GM since, and what has kept you from pursuing that?

What was your favourite/most exciting era/season in your experience of VHL History? What is something you miss that you wish could come back (even if it wouldn't at all work with the current VHL setup)?

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

We're approaching 75 seasons since Beketov last GM'd (if I'm reading the records right)

Any records that say this are definitely wrong unless my memory is completely shot because I never GMed haha.

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Any records that say this are definitely wrong unless my memory is completely shot because I never GMed haha.

Your builder profile and the VHLM all-time GMs says you took a crack at in SSK S15-16 (not sure if you exclusively meant VHL GMing)

Edited by jacobcarson877

• Commissioner
55 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Your builder profile and the VHLM all-time GMs says you took a crack at in SSK S15-16 (not sure if you exclusively meant VHL GMing)

If this is something I did I most certainly do not remember doing it haha. I’ll answer your question likely from that perspective haha

What was your favorite team to play for and why was it Moscow (on both stints)?

Who is your least favorite commissioner to work with (between the VHL, E and M)?

What is your sim league pet peeve? (For example, mine is when someone DM's me "hello" and doesn't just ask their question, to which I have to prod them to ask it @Moon)

How do you REALLY feel about users who only want to play for 1 VHL team?

If you could delete 1 VHL team right now, which team would it be?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Distinct lack of questions is disappointing. Come on people, you can do better than this! Poor @Ahma and @FrostBeard are gonna be up super late to do this interview, gotta at least give them some good material haha

• 2 weeks later...

1. When are we going to see a Finnish team in VHLM or VHLE? (Based on how many quality players come up from such a tiny country, in my eyes Finland deserves a team in a "developmental" league as well)

2.  When commissioners of the different leagues have a meeting, to maintain certain level of formality: are everybody ordered to stand up to make sure each participant is wearing pants?

3.  If not done already, should VHL organize a "legends" tournament, where the legends of the past play - just for fun? Like you sometimes see in football/soccer - legendary players come back to play for game or two for charity.

Edited by jRuutu